Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Genetics and Athletic Performance

temptation

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

I did neither of those things, merely pointed out a simple connection.  You are the one, sir, who got all butthurt about and then resorted to calling me names.  

1. There was no connection. 

2. You resorted to calling me a name first, Einstein. 

You are honestly so stupid it’s hilarious. 

1 minute ago, scarab527 said:

1. There was no connection. 

2. You resorted to calling me a name first, Einstein. 

You are honestly so stupid it’s hilarious. 

1. Yes, there is.  

2. Possibly, if you consider "Chief" a pejorative.  I consider it mostly a term of endearment, but if such nomenclature upsets you then I apologize.   However I doubt one would consider "pathetic simpleton" anything but a pejorative.

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

1. Yes, there is.  

2. Possibly, if you consider "Chief" a pejorative.  I consider it mostly a term of endearment, but if such nomenclature upsets you then I apologize.   However I doubt one would consider "pathetic simpleton" anything but a pejorative.

Lol you called me a ‘snowflake’ simply because I asked you to explain this ‘connection’ between two completely unrelated things. That’s the behavior of a pathetic simpleton, which you are. 

28 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Lol you called me a ‘snowflake’ simply because I asked you to explain this ‘connection’ between two completely unrelated things. That’s the behavior of a pathetic simpleton, which you are. 

And I did explain the connection. Only a young woke snowflake would reject such a connection  and be so so willingly "offended" that they respond with a pejorative of their own.

3 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

And I did explain the connection. Only a young woke snowflake would reject such a connection  and be so so willingly "offended" that they respond with a pejorative of their own.

Lmao no you didn’t, unless you think posting said quote is explaining. I guess when someone is as stupid as you are that qualifies as an explanation. And I’m not offended at all, laughing at room temperature IQ morons like yourself is quite entertaining. Thanks for the laughs. Now go play with some shiny objects, or better yet, in traffic. 

Just now, scarab527 said:

Lmao no you didn’t, unless you think posting said quote is explaining. I guess when someone is as stupid as you are that qualifies as an explanation. And I’m not offended at all, laughing at room temperature IQ morons like yourself is quite entertaining. Thanks for the laughs.

Again, I satisfactorily explained the connection.  Just because a woke snowflake like yourself rejects it doesn't make it any less true.  

2 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Now go play with some shiny objects, or better yet, in traffic. 

And here everybody is the mindset of the modern leftist.  Don't agree with their worldview and politics?  Then they truly wish you hurt, or better yet, dead.

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

Again, I satisfactorily explained the connection.  Just because a woke snowflake like yourself rejects it doesn't make it any less true.  

And here everybody is the mindset of the modern leftist.  Don't agree with their worldview and politics?  Then they truly wish you hurt, or better yet, dead.

Good god you are pathetic lmao. I can’t tell whether to keep laughing at you or feel sorry for you. If anyone’s the snowflake here, it’s you. 

Good god you are pathetic lmao. I can’t tell whether to keep laughing at you or feel sorry for you. If anyone’s the snowflake here, it’s you. 

Snowflake?  How so, exactly?

Your comments don't offend me in the least,  unlike apparently my comments to you.

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

Snowflake?  How so, exactly?

Your comments don't offend me in the least,  unlike apparently my comments to you.

Lol only snowflakes call people names for simply asking a question. And again, I’m not offended at all. I find you quite funny, if only because your existence is so sad. 

Lol only snowflakes call people names for simply asking a question. And again, I’m not offended at all.

Hmm, much like you do?  I only correctly used the term 'snowflake' when you blindly and incorrectly challenged my statement.  It's clear you were offended by that moniker, just admit it and move on.

I find you quite funny, if only because your existence is so sad. 

And what exactly do you know about my "existence" young Padawan?   I live quite a full life, with a happy marriage of 30+ years, married children who are now starting families of their own, a challenging and satisfying career,  volunteering for various community endeavors, etc.    

17 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Hmm, much like you do?  I only correctly used the term 'snowflake' when you blindly and incorrectly challenged my statement.  It's clear you were offended by that moniker, just admit it and move on.

And what exactly do you know about my "existence" young Padawan?   I live quite a full life, with a happy marriage of 30+ years, married children who are now starting families of their own, a challenging and satisfying career,  volunteering for various community endeavors, etc.    

Lol I did nothing of the sort, I simply asked you to explain, which you still have never done. Clearly you were offended by my asking you to explain. And I don’t get offended by butthurt morons calling me a snowflake on the internet, I laugh at how mindless they are. Clearly my comment about your pathetic existence struck a nerve seeing as you feel like you have to tell your life story to defend yourself. You’re clearly very insecure. If your family saw your behavior on this website, I would hope they’d be ashamed and embarrassed. The fact that a grown man like you acts like he’s twelve years old is incredibly sad. 

Edited by scarab527

Lol I did nothing of the sort, I simply asked you to explain, which you still have never done. Clearly you were offended by my asking you to explain

Yes, I did explain.  And no, I was not offended.  

And I don’t get offended by butthurt morons calling me a snowflake on the internet, I laugh at how mindless they are. 

Exactly how am I a "butthurt moron" by pointing out a simple connection?  Why does that offend you so?

3 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Clearly my comment about your pathetic existence struck a nerve seeing as you feel like you have to tell your life story to defend yourself. You’re clearly very insecure. If your family saw your behavior on this website, I would hope they’d be ashamed and embarrassed. The fact that a grown man like you acts like he’s twelve year old is incredibly sad. 

No, no struck nerve.  I was just trying to point how ignorant your baseless assertion of a "sad existence"  truly was.  And now that you are once again proven wrong you lash out with more baseless assertions.  Sounds like you are the twelve year old in this conversation young man, not I.

4 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yes, I did explain.  And no, I was not offended.  

Exactly how am I a "butthurt moron" by pointing out a simple connection?  Why does that offend you so?

No, no struck nerve.  I was just trying to point how ignorant your baseless assertion of a "sad existence"  truly was.  And now that you are once again proven wrong you lash out with more baseless assertions.  Sounds like you are the twelve year old in this conversation young man, not I.

Lol you do live a pathetic existence, and this thread proves it. Unfortunately I think you’re too stupid to even realize it. 

Lol you do live a pathetic existence, and this thread proves it. Unfortunately I think you’re too stupid to even realize it. 

Now all you have left is name calling and personal attacks.  Now I know I have won.

Have a nice day.

• Haha 1