Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2021

On 9/11/2021 at 3:21 PM, salemalumpres said:

Valley is for real.  Wasn't sure until I seen them play last night but they have some kids that can play.  Hats off to them and the staff.  WW is young, inexperienced up front, and is gonna take time to figure out.  Doesn't help when you were off for 2 weeks and just enough practice to play on Friday.  Just have to keep working and get better.  Paoli up next for WW.  Looks like PC is gaining steam.  MSC shaping up to be a battle between Btown and SC.  How about Scottsburg at 4-0.

Valley definitely looks to record their best season since the late 90's. Tell City plays a tough schedule for a small school. Could either make or break Valley's chance and a perfect regular season. WW will get better. Unfortunately, this will be a bit of a payback year for a lot of teams that have been on the other side for a while.

Curious to see what how Scottsburg fares as they enter their tougher half of the schedule, starting with SC. I feel like the cancelled Salem/SC and Salem/Sburg matchups would  have been great games to watch. 

Week 5 Match-Ups

Eastern Pekin at Corydon

North Harrison at Brownstown

Providence at Charlestown

Salem at Clarksville

Silver Creek at Scottsburg

Mitchell at Crawford County

Perry Central at Tecumseh

Springs Valley at Tell City

West Washington at Paoli

3 hours ago, cloudofdust said:

Valley definitely looks to record their best season since the late 90's. Tell City plays a tough schedule for a small school. Could either make or break Valley's chance and a perfect regular season. WW will get better. Unfortunately, this will be a bit of a payback year for a lot of teams that have been on the other side for a while.

Curious to see what how Scottsburg fares as they enter their tougher half of the schedule, starting with SC. I feel like the cancelled Salem/SC and Salem/Sburg matchups would  have been great games to watch. 

I haven't seen any film or been to a Valley game.  How are they putting up the points?  Ground game? Air raid?  The Grimes kid is back and he was pretty good and they had a TE and RB that played well in the post season last year.

7 minutes ago, PCFan1996 said:

I haven't seen any film or been to a Valley game.  How are they putting up the points?  Ground game? Air raid?  The Grimes kid is back and he was pretty good and they had a TE and RB that played well in the post season last year.

Both. Coach Lowe is doing a good job of moving grimes around getting him in space. He also makes sure he throws it enough to keep you honest. You can't just stack the box. They are balanced. Grimes and Chase are both good athletes. This is from what I saw last week only. 

55 minutes ago, WWFan said:

Both. Coach Lowe is doing a good job of moving grimes around getting him in space. He also makes sure he throws it enough to keep you honest. You can't just stack the box. They are balanced. Grimes and Chase are both good athletes. This is from what I saw last week only. 

No argument from me on them being athletes.  I remember all too well what can happen when Grimes gets in the open!

Eastern Pekin at Corydon (though I think this one is off, so we may have to pick again if Corydon picks someone else up)

North Harrison at Brownstown

Providence at Charlestown

Salem at Clarksville

Silver Creek at Scottsburg

Mitchell at Crawford County

Perry Central at Tecumseh

Springs Valley at Tell City

West Washington at Paoli

Eastern Pekin at Corydon

North Harrison at Brownstown

Providence at Charlestown

Salem at Clarksville

Silver Creek at Scottsburg

Mitchell at Crawford County

Perry Central at Tecumseh

Springs Valley at Tell City 

West Washington at Paoli

1 hour ago, salemalumpres said:

PEKIN

BROWNSTOWN

CHARLESTOWN

SALEM

CREEK

MITCHELL

PERRY

VALLEY

PAOLI

Haven't heard a lot on Paoli. They have only played a couple games with a win against a struggling Corydon and a loss to kind of an unknown Perry team. Harrell has this week coming down to the wire. 

1 hour ago, cloudofdust said:

Haven't heard a lot on Paoli. They have only played a couple games with a win against a struggling Corydon and a loss to kind of an unknown Perry team. Harrell has this week coming down to the wire. 

They have 16 seniors.  And that midline/veer/rocket offense is tough to defend!

Week 6 Match-Ups:

Perry Central at Clarksville

Crawford County at Springs Valley

Eastern Greene at Paoli

Madison at Mitchell

Rock Creek Academy at West Washington

Brownstown at Seymour

Corydon at Salem

Jeffersonville at Silver Creek

North Harrison at Eastern Pekin

Scottsburg at Charlestown

Eastern Greene at Paoli

Madison at Mitchell

Brownstown at Seymour

Corydon at Salem

6 minutes ago, JQWL said:

Clarksville is actually playing at Perry Central.

Week 6 Match-Ups:

Clarksville at Perry Central

Eastern Greene at Paoli

Madison at Mitchell

Brownstown at Seymour

Corydon at Salem