Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NLC - 2021

Went 5-3 last week on my Week 1 picks... chalk it up to first week lack of knowledge. Here are my quick Week 2 picks before we head into conference play the rest of the season.

Elkhart (1-0) at Mishawaka (1-0): I like Mishawaka at home following their destruction of rival Marian last week. Elkhart will have to score more on offense to hang with the Cavemen, and I do not see that happening. Mishawaka by 13

Jimtown (0-1) at Concord (0-1): Both teams really struggled offensively last week, while their defenses showed out. In the 60 game history of this Cable Line Cup rivalry, the record is tied up 30-30. I will go with the home team. Concord by 7

Kokomo (1-0) at Plymouth (0-1): I was surprised to see the Rockies at least put up some points on East Noble last week while getting romped by the Knights, but Kokomo had a pretty impressive win over a strong Western program last week. I expect the WildKats to have a victorious bus ride back home down US 31. Kokomo by 14

NorthWood (1-0) at Logansport (1-0): Kudos to the Panthers and Berries for making this work on such short notice! I was looking forward to seeing how NorthWood battled against East Noble. Logansport had an impressive win over Peru in week 1 following their surprise sectional championship last year, but I expect the Panthers to make the most of this long road trip. NorthWood by 8

South Bend Clay (0-1) at Goshen (1-0): Talk about a soft non-conference schedule for Goshen. The Redskinshawks beat little brother Fairfield last week (as they should) and take on a Colonial squad that lost to Osceola Grace (who?) by 5 touchdowns last week. The Redhawks will be feeling good at 2-0 before facing a murderous row in their NLC schedule of Mishawaka-NorthWood-Concord-Warsaw-Northridge the next 5 weeks. Goshen by 31

South Bend St. Joseph (1-0) at Northridge (1-0): Both teams coming off shutouts in week 1, but the Raiders look to be the better overall team. Northridge shut out the Indians last year 42-0... can they do it again and have back-to-back shutouts to start the season? We will see. Northridge by 21

Warsaw (1-0) at Michigan City (1-0): Could be the best game on the slate this week for the conference. The Tigers were mighty impressive in their victory last week and limited Dublin Coffman's big plays after the first snap. Will that continue? Big plays are what KILLED Warsaw in last year's game against Michigan City. The Wolves dismantled a down South Bend Riley program. Playing up at Ames Field will also make a difference. Michigan City by 3

Wawasee (0-1) at West Noble (0-1): A complete dud by the Warriors last week against a Tippy Valley squad that I do not believe is 5 touchdowns better than them. Wawasee will have to fix the mistakes this week if they want to avoid being embarrassed by backyard 3A neighbor West Noble. I am not sure they will. West Noble by 6

• Like 1

I think I went 4-4 last week, haven't had time to write much up this week due to ongoing server issues but here goes my predictions.  

Elkhart (1-0) at Mishawaka (1-0): I think Mishawaka is the team to beat in our area this year, followed by Elkhart and Warsaw in 5/6A.  Mishawaka by 10

Jimtown (0-1) at Concord (0-1): I think Jimtown will be decent this year, but Concord should be another 5A school in the conversation this year for people to keep an eye on. Concord by 13

Kokomo (1-0) at Plymouth (0-1): I don't know anything about the Wildcats this year, but I do know about Plymouth. Kokomo by 18

NorthWood (1-0) at Logansport (1-0): I don't know much about Logansport other than they put are a good tournament host in basketball typically. . NorthWood by 12

South Bend Clay (0-1) at Goshen (1-0): Looking for Goshen to start 2-0 after tonight, so when I go out with my Redskin wife and her 2 Redskin friends for dinner tomorrow night I will get to hear how this is their year.  Goshen by 21

South Bend St. Joseph (1-0) at Northridge (1-0): Raiders played an amazing first half last week then sputtered in the second half.  Both teams had a penalty called nearly every play.  Look for us to clean things up and get another shut out tonight as well as double Coach Eppleys career win total. Northridge by 28

Warsaw (1-0) at Michigan City (1-0):  Great win last week down in the Lake City, but hearing Dublin Coffman isn't their normal powerhouse this year, still very impressive win.  Don't know much about the Wolves since we stopped playing them at the start of the season, but they're always a contender in that part of the state. Tigers by 8

Wawasee (0-1) at West Noble (0-1): After hearing some kind words about the Wawasee program before the season started , last week showed that may have been a little bit optimistic.  West Noble by 14

Heard rumors last week at the game, but had it confirmed in @DT Hoosier High School Football post/interview with Warsaw Head Coach Bart Curtis yesterday. I was curious what the Tiger's out of conference schedule would look like the next two years as the Dublin Coffman game was only for 1 season.

The next two years (2022 and 2023) Warsaw will face Michigan City in week 1 and then Chesterton in week 2. The series with Chesterton is just a 2-year series as the Tigers will follow that up with a 2-year series against Warren Central.

Haven't had a chance to post reactions from last week yet.

Not much to change the tune I have been spouting. Mishawaka is head and above the best team in the conference this year. I don't care if Marian and Elkhart both lost a lot from last year or had other injury/COVID issues. Outscoring those two teams 71-16 in their victories cements them as the team to beat.

The pecking order beneath them is where things are shifting. Northridge is obviously rising, but I do not think we will have an accurate view of the Raiders until week 5 when they visit Warsaw. I can't tell you that Adams and St. Joe are all that good this year, and getting to play NLC cupcakes Wawasee and Plymouth the next two weeks won't show much either. However, there is no denying the defense is quite possibly the strongest of the conference. They'll need it against the Tigers and Cavemen.

I am not overly worried about the Warsaw loss at Michigan City. The Wolves have some DUDES on their team, and were especially big on the defensive line. That didn't allow the Tigers to get going on offense, and digging yourself into a 3 touchdown deficit early using "Bart Ball" makes it tough to come back. Those early mistakes sealed the nail in the coffin early for Warsaw, and honestly, that will always be the case. It's an offense built to play even or from ahead. Behind? Tough tough task to ask.

Concord bounced back with a good win over rival Jimtown, and their defense has looked every bit as strong as Northridge's, but I'm still not sure what's going on with their offense. Only Wawasee has scored fewer points through two weeks in the conference. Anyone have any insight into the offensive woes occurring for the Minutemen?

Kudos to the NorthWood coaching staff and athletic administration working together with Logansport to play on Friday. I cannot imagine playing an opponent on 24 hours notice and not being able to game plan/scout. However, I applaud everyone involved in getting the kids an opportunity to play the game. This week's game against Concord will be a true test for us to gauge both programs IMO.

Congrats to Goshen on beating up the Little Sisters of the Poor in their out of conference schedule. I will be shocked to see them win again until week 8 when they visit Plymouth. But who knows... maybe they'll surprise between now and then. Hard to gauge how impressive their victories have been considering SB Clay is quite possibly the worst team in the state.

Plymouth and Wawasee... not much to say. Both programs are down bad, but someone has to be. At least one of them will get a victory this season when they matchup in week 7.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Haven't had a chance to post reactions from last week yet.

Not much to change the tune I have been spouting. Mishawaka is head and above the best team in the conference this year. I don't care if Marian and Elkhart both lost a lot from last year or had other injury/COVID issues. Outscoring those two teams 71-16 in their victories cements them as the team to beat.

The pecking order beneath them is where things are shifting. Northridge is obviously rising, but I do not think we will have an accurate view of the Raiders until week 5 when they visit Warsaw. I can't tell you that Adams and St. Joe are all that good this year, and getting to play NLC cupcakes Wawasee and Plymouth the next two weeks won't show much either. However, there is no denying the defense is quite possibly the strongest of the conference. They'll need it against the Tigers and Cavemen.

I am not overly worried about the Warsaw loss at Michigan City. The Wolves have some DUDES on their team, and were especially big on the defensive line. That didn't allow the Tigers to get going on offense, and digging yourself into a 3 touchdown deficit early using "Bart Ball" makes it tough to come back. Those early mistakes sealed the nail in the coffin early for Warsaw, and honestly, that will always be the case. It's an offense built to play even or from ahead. Behind? Tough tough task to ask.

Concord bounced back with a good win over rival Jimtown, and their defense has looked every bit as strong as Northridge's, but I'm still not sure what's going on with their offense. Only Wawasee has scored fewer points through two weeks in the conference. Anyone have any insight into the offensive woes occurring for the Minutemen?

Kudos to the NorthWood coaching staff and athletic administration working together with Logansport to play on Friday. I cannot imagine playing an opponent on 24 hours notice and not being able to game plan/scout. However, I applaud everyone involved in getting the kids an opportunity to play the game. This week's game against Concord will be a true test for us to gauge both programs IMO.

Congrats to Goshen on beating up the Little Sisters of the Poor in their out of conference schedule. I will be shocked to see them win again until week 8 when they visit Plymouth. But who knows... maybe they'll surprise between now and then. Hard to gauge how impressive their victories have been considering SB Clay is quite possibly the worst team in the state.

Plymouth and Wawasee... not much to say. Both programs are down bad, but someone has to be. At least one of them will get a victory this season when they matchup in week 7.

Agree on all points here. Northridge could have had their second shut out to start the season, but a costly penalty when they had Adams stopped early in the first half and then JV playing in the 4th quarter gave up a garbage time score at the end.  We have some dudes on offense this year that are some serious playmakers as well.  I'd put this defense up with some of the best of them going back to 14.

I think Mishawaka is still the obvious favorites this year and believe they will make a deep run in November.

Ive seen all of the Top 4 (Mish/Warsaw/Concord and Northridge IMO) of the NLC in the past 5-6 weeks so I thought id post some NLC thoughts here.

Mishawaka:  I think they are the best team in the area (NLC/NIC).  They have the areas best player at a key position in Justin Fisher.  When you look at that system and how well they execute with him at the helm you are simply not going to hold them and they are going to put up points.  What shocked me was their defense.  They are not Concord, but they have a group that plays and fits very well together.  Best Mishawaka defense Ive seen in the past 3 years and I didnt expect that.  They hide their weaknesses with their system and fly to the ball.  I don't see them losing in the regular season.  It's possibly Bart could get them, but I doubt it.  I cant see Concord or Northridge scoring enough to be in it.  I could see them getting to Semi-State this year.

I see Warsaw/Concord and Northridge as a battle for #2.  All are very good but have some holes.

Warsaw:  Id call Warsaw 2a.  They are good as always on offense.  They, like Mishawaka are going to score.  Key for them is going to be how the defense holds up.  Im not sure Concord or Northridge have enough on offense to hurt them to win.  It is very possible however that they do.  Going to be some great battles coming for them.

Concord:  Concord likely has the areas best defense.  The D1 OLB they have is more than advertised.  He dominated Elkhart.  That said the rest of their front 7 is stout and they have some experienced and talented DBs that allow them to play so aggressively.  Their experience allows them to do things most HS defenses simply don't do.  Other than Mishawaka Im not sure anyone gets over 20 on them.  Very impressed.  Their issue is offense.  They have the skill players, but struggle upfront.  Going to have trouble vs Mish and Northridge scoring for sure.  If they get some better OL play, watch out cause their skill guys are explosive.  I think flexbone may neutralize some of their defensive strengths so I cant see them beating Mishawaka, the Northridge and Warsaw games will be awesome contests.  

Northridge.  I wasnt expecting much from them due to losses, but they are tough.  Their defense is very solid and they have some weapons on offense.  Adams and St Joe are not very good, but they took care of business.  They hung with Elkhart for a while in the scrimmage but Elkhart had their WR then.  I dont see them losing to anyone not mentioned here and feel they can find a way to get a win vs either Warsaw or Concord.

Great year for NLC football.  I could see getting 3 sectional championships as a possibility out of the NLC.  Have fun guys!

• Like 1

My previous post with rankings was incorrect. John Harrell's site still hadn't been updated for me for the AP poll. I was shocked to see Warsaw still ranked lol - they are not.

Anyway, last week I went 6-1 with my picks, only missing on picking NorthWood to win on the road. Puts me at 10-4 in picking games this year, which means absolutely nothing. First week of conference games are here. Lets pick Week 3:

Mishawaka (2-0) at Goshen (2-0): In a match up of undefeated teams, this is a Contender vs. Pretender game. The Cavemen have beaten vastly superior opponents so far this season, and the Redhawks will get a quick dose of reality tonight.  Mishawaka by 42

NorthWood (1-1) at Concord (1-1): I would say this is the game of the week in the conference and will help us know more about each of these teams. Both beat a common opponent in Jimtown. Both have stout defenses with more to be desired on the offensive side of the ball. Last year's matchup in Nappanee went to the Minutemen by a score of 14-6, and we could see a similar barnburner tonight. Going with my gut that the home team is the better team. Concord by 8

Plymouth (0-2) at Warsaw (1-1): Not sure if you read @DT interview with Pilgrims' Coach Barron, but SHEESH things do not have a good outlook in Blueberry Festival land. Chuck Freeby and company will be in the Lake City broadcasting tonight's game for the Channel 46 GOTW. I do not see this being much of a contest. While the Tigers struggled early against Michigan City, Plymouth does not have the size or athletes to cause them the same amount of problems. Garcia might help keep things somewhat interesting, but the Pilgrims have given up 48.5 points a game in their first two of the season. The Tigers will get back their mojo on offense. Warsaw by 21

Wawasee (0-2) at Northridge (2-0): Honestly not much to say here. We have one team (Northridge) who's only given up 14 points through their first two games. We have another team (Wawasee) who has only scored 14 points through their first two games. This will get ugly early in Middlebury. If the Raiders score enough points, I would not be surprised to see a running clock in effect for most of the second half. Northridge by 35

45 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Wawasee (0-2) at Northridge (2-0): Honestly not much to say here. We have one team (Northridge) who's only given up 14 points through their first two games. We have another team (Wawasee) who has only scored 14 points through their first two games. This will get ugly early in Middlebury. If the Raiders score enough points, I would not be surprised to see a running clock in effect for most of the second half. Northridge by 35

Coach Eppley gonna hang 5 extra TD's on his alma mater?!?!?  That's cold🤪

Reactions from Week 3:

No surprises really. I would bet 3 of the 4 games last week, everyone and their mother would have picked Mishawaka, Warsaw, and Northridge to win. All 3 teams looked superior over teams that are obviously behind in talent.

The Cavemen dominated Goshen with the brothers Fisher. I hope Justin is healed up and healthy for this week's game.

Northridge completely overran the short-handed Warriors. Coach Reutebuch commented after the game how they only had 28 kids on the trip to Middleburry and hinted at having to cancel games in the future. That does not sound good.

Warsaw raced out to a 29-0 lead in the first quarter against quite possibly one of the worst high school football teams I have ever seen. I knew things were rough in Plymouth, but sheesh, they might need to be called the Pilgrims the rest of this season.

What everyone predicted, the Concord vs. NorthWood game was without a doubt the best of the week. What a start for the Minutemen and comeback by the Panthers. Love that NorthWood decided to go for 2 in OT, and what a way for the home team to stuff that attempt to win their Homecoming game.

With all that being said, nothing really changes from my previous weekly recap/reactions. Mishawaka is still the team to beat IMO, especially if the older Fisher is healthy. I would say Northridge has overtaken that #2 spot for now, especially when you look at points scored by SB Adams and SB St Joe in their games not played against the Raider defense. Warsaw is obviously right there with those two, but cannot make any mistakes early against the Cavemen or Raiders.

Concord is certainly right in the mix as well. They've got a solid defense in their own right and face NLC cupcakes Wawasee and Goshen the next two weeks.

Goshen, Plymouth and Wawasee... I don't know what to say. The Redhawks are probably at the top of the list here and could possibly end up with a 4-5 regular season record with victories over these two squads. I cannot image either the Warriors or Rockies winning a game this season with the exception of whoever wins the NLC Toilet Bowl on September 24th in Week 6.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Reactions from Week 3:

No surprises really. I would bet 3 of the 4 games last week, everyone and their mother would have picked Mishawaka, Warsaw, and Northridge to win. All 3 teams looked superior over teams that are obviously behind in talent.

The Cavemen dominated Goshen with the brothers Fisher. I hope Justin is healed up and healthy for this week's game.

Northridge completely overran the short-handed Warriors. Coach Reutebuch commented after the game how they only had 28 kids on the trip to Middleburry and hinted at having to cancel games in the future. That does not sound good.

Warsaw raced out to a 29-0 lead in the first quarter against quite possibly one of the worst high school football teams I have ever seen. I knew things were rough in Plymouth, but sheesh, they might need to be called the Pilgrims the rest of this season.

What everyone predicted, the Concord vs. NorthWood game was without a doubt the best of the week. What a start for the Minutemen and comeback by the Panthers. Love that NorthWood decided to go for 2 in OT, and what a way for the home team to stuff that attempt to win their Homecoming game.

With all that being said, nothing really changes from my previous weekly recap/reactions. Mishawaka is still the team to beat IMO, especially if the older Fisher is healthy. I would say Northridge has overtaken that #2 spot for now, especially when you look at points scored by SB Adams and SB St Joe in their games not played against the Raider defense. Warsaw is obviously right there with those two, but cannot make any mistakes early against the Cavemen or Raiders.

Concord is certainly right in the mix as well. They've got a solid defense in their own right and face NLC cupcakes Wawasee and Goshen the next two weeks.

Goshen, Plymouth and Wawasee... I don't know what to say. The Redhawks are probably at the top of the list here and could possibly end up with a 4-5 regular season record with victories over these two squads. I cannot image either the Warriors or Rockies winning a game this season with the exception of whoever wins the NLC Toilet Bowl on September 24th in Week 6.

Sorry I missed predictions last week, but like you said, I was shocked at the low numbers Wawasee brought north on SR13 Friday night!

Concord (2-1) @ Wawasee (0-3) - I was shocked at how small the Warriors team that showed up in Middlebury last week was.   I'll be surprised if they put any points on the board again this week and have no reason to believe Concords offense won't have its way tonight.   Concord by 35

Goshen (2-1) @ Northwood (1-2) - Goshen may win 1 or 2 more games this season when they play Plymouth and Wawasee, but not this week.  I look for the Panthers to win convincingly after their tough fought loss last week in overtime when they went for 2 against Concord and didn't convert.   Northwood by 18

Northridge (3-0) @ Plymouth (0-3) - This isn't a Plymouth of old team.  It sounds like they're experimenting with a new offense, but it won't matter this week against one of the best defenses in the area.  Northridge got some tough injury news this week, but that won't stop them from rolling easily tonight.   Northridge by 28

Warsaw (2-1) @ Mishawaka (3-0) - By far the NLC game of the week and my preseason top 2 teams to beat this year.  Look for Warsaw to continue getting back on track and battle tonight.  Mishawaka may or may not be without their starting senior QB who is arguably the best at what he does in that system in our area, but if he can't go his sophomore brother showed he can step right in and not miss a beat.  Should be a battle and give one of these teams a legitimate shot of at least sharing the conference title.  I've got to take the Cavemen at home, but wouldn't be shocked to see the Tigers really fight in this one, especially if the older Fisher isn't playing tonight.   Mishawaka by 10

• Like 1

Went 4-0 last week, but 3 of those were gimmies. Picks are 14-4 on the season. Onto my Week 4 uneducated predictions:

Concord (2-1, 1-0) at Wawasee (0-3, 0-1): echoing what has been already said on this thread this week. Things do not look good in Syracuse right now. Taking less than 30 kids to Middlebury last week, and the coach mentioning the possibility of cancelling gams in the future? Bleak outlook. Even worse, the Minutemen have a pretty stout defense, and the Warriors have only scored 2 touchdowns all year... Concord by 28

Goshen (2-1, 0-1) at NorthWood (1-2, 0-1): If the Redhawks want to prove they are not pretenders this year, this would be the game to show it. The Panthers are tough, but down from years past. However, I still believe Fairfield and SB Clay are awful and Goshen's game last week against Mishawaka did nothing to inspire me. Has potential for a good game depending on how both teams bounce back from losses last week... NorthWood by 15

Northridge (3-0, 1-0) at Plymouth (0-3, 0-1): You know things are bad when you decided to completely overhaul your offensive scheme in Week 3. Maybe after another week of practice, the Pilgrims have made some progress, but when I tell you last week might have been one of the worst NLC teams I have personally witnessed, sheesh. This one will get ugly early as the Raiders have another tune up before heading to the Lake City next week... Northridge by 35

Warsaw (2-1, 1-0) at Mishawaka (3-0, 1-0): Game of the week for sure in the conference, and one of the better games in the state honestly. A homecoming for Coach Curtis in the now annual battle of "Bart Ball" in the NLC. A lot depends on if the elder Fisher is playing QB tonight for the Cavemen. I believe I heard he is unfortunately out, but do not have confirmation. The big difference here will be DEFENSE. Obviously, both teams face this same offense each and every day in practice, so neither team will be unprepared. One thing I look at, who has improved from last year? That goes to the Cavemen. Last year they gave up 44 to Marian and 35 to Elkhart before giving up 40 to Warsaw. This year? Only 16 to Marian, 0 to Elkhart, and 7 to Goshen. The Tigers are still very susceptible to giving up big plays (and points). My heart tells me Warsaw, but my gut says the home team in a close game... Mishawaka by 6

Concord is way too much for Wawasee.  Concord Big

Northwood fairly easily over Goshen. Panthers by 17

Northridge can do as they please with Plymouth.  Raiders by at least 4 TDs

Hard to pick the Warsaw - Mishawaka game without much info known about the older Fisher.  Going to say he plays if it is just the meniscus (he sounds like the kind that would play with that kind of injury).  My prediction is Cavemen by 3.

Reactions from Week 4:

No surprise at all with the Concord and Northridge wins. No sense in beating a dead horse, but Plymouth and Wawasee are unbelievably bad this year. Quite possibly the worst teams in 4A.

I had a bit of a feeling that Goshen might surprise us and keep it close with NorthWood, and they did just that. The Redhawks don't get to play Plymouth and Wawasee until the end of the season, but as long as they make it mostly healthy until then, they should end the season 4-5. The Panther Defense is the only thing that might be able to keep them around in upcoming games against Northridge, Mishawaka and Warsaw.

Hats off to BOTH defenses of Mishawaka and Warsaw. What an absolute SLUGFEST of a second half that game was. I lost count how many possessions were played back to back with each offense going for it on 4th down, only for the opposing defense to stuff them. It felt like the entire second half of the game was played between the 20 and 40 yard line on the Warsaw side of the field. All it took was for one of the teams to finally break through, and that is what happened for the Tigers. Still, the Cavemen defense held Warsaw to a 4th and Goal situation and the Tigers decided to go with the freshman kicker to boot the game winning field goal. Incredible high school football game.

*Side note - also really cool that both the Mishawaka and Warsaw coaching staffs wore T-shirts in memory of the late Mishawaka assistant defensive coach Gregg "Smitty" Smith who died this past spring. Really cool to see.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Reactions from Week 4:

No surprise at all with the Concord and Northridge wins. No sense in beating a dead horse, but Plymouth and Wawasee are unbelievably bad this year. Quite possibly the worst teams in 4A.

I had a bit of a feeling that Goshen might surprise us and keep it close with NorthWood, and they did just that. The Redhawks don't get to play Plymouth and Wawasee until the end of the season, but as long as they make it mostly healthy until then, they should end the season 4-5. The Panther Defense is the only thing that might be able to keep them around in upcoming games against Northridge, Mishawaka and Warsaw.

Hats off to BOTH defenses of Mishawaka and Warsaw. What an absolute SLUGFEST of a second half that game was. I lost count how many possessions were played back to back with each offense going for it on 4th down, only for the opposing defense to stuff them. It felt like the entire second half of the game was played between the 20 and 40 yard line on the Warsaw side of the field. All it took was for one of the teams to finally break through, and that is what happened for the Tigers. Still, the Cavemen defense held Warsaw to a 4th and Goal situation and the Tigers decided to go with the freshman kicker to boot the game winning field goal. Incredible high school football game.

*Side note - also really cool that both the Mishawaka and Warsaw coaching staffs wore T-shirts in memory of the late Mishawaka assistant defensive coach Gregg "Smitty" Smith who died this past spring. Really cool to see.

Northridge was dominating Plymouth early up 28 to 0 in the 1st quarter maybe early 2nd.  But the injury bug hit and we played most of the game with reserves in key spots.   Hoping these kids aren't out long term, but if so we could have a really different look in the weeks to come.   Still believe we have one of the top defenses around though. 

Very random, but just an observation I made recently. First, I want to preface that I hope there are some viewers/guests to this thread that would consider creating an account to provide their own thoughts and opinions on the NLC. I say that because outside of a handful of users making posts, this thread is CRICKETS! However... even though there are few posting, this thread still gets a lot of views! Check this out. As of me writing this post:

NLC - 2021
45 replies - 5.5k views

Let's compare that to some other threads with a similar number of replies:

Snider 2021
60 replies - 2k views

New Pal headed back to 4A?
53 replies - 3.4k views

Hoosier Conference
48 replies - 3.6k views

Bishop Chatard at Cathedral
44 replies - 2.5k views

Merrillville
41 replies - 1.5k views

As you can see, we have plenty of people stopping by to check out what is being written about the NLC. Would love to see some more of those who are viewing give their own inputs 😄 Don't be afraid, we won't bite

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:08 PM, NRRaider2001 said:

Northridge was dominating Plymouth early up 28 to 0 in the 1st quarter maybe early 2nd.  But the injury bug hit and we played most of the game with reserves in key spots.   Hoping these kids aren't out long term, but if so we could have a really different look in the weeks to come.   Still believe we have one of the top defenses around though. 

Why throw the deep pass on the last play of the game?