Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Long Gone.....

On 2/3/2021 at 4:46 AM, BDGiant93 said:

You think Dick Dullaghan was a product of where he coached. 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:15 PM, BDGiant93 said:

He wanted to get back into high school coaching, and he'd been back from West Point only a few days with Dr. James Mifflin, the principal at BD, contacted him about their coaching opening.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Irishman said:

IHe did mention that when he met with the Principal, AD and Superintendent, they asked what he needed. He said we need to go visit Chuck Stephens at Franklin Central. They had recently been a State champion 3 years in a row. They looked at the weight room, and saw that he was actually teaching a class and DD looked at his administrators and said THAT is what we need. They did not even blink and said done. 

32 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

As with most of your posts on this topic, there really is no point......just let it go. 

It was Dullaghan who pushed for those things; if it were any other coach, they don't get the full support like that. Not sure what you are not getting here, or why you don't just stop. 

1 hour ago, Staxawax said:

Geez, I started this thread as “Long Gone”, as in 4 of 6 schools no longer exist.

I felt the same way on another thread when I mentioned that Noblesville has generally underperformed in football....then things went off the rails for pages....

• Like 3

On 2/9/2021 at 8:42 AM, BDGiant93 said:

Yeah, I stopped posting. My point was made. I think many agree with me. Sorry for contributing to the hijacking.

How would you describe the BD-WC rivalry during the Shelbourne era?

On 2/11/2021 at 12:14 PM, DT said:

How would you describe the BD-WC rivalry during the Shelbourne era?

I believe BD won quite a few of those. Maybe losing only one. It was definitely BD's highpoint in the rivalry with Warren which has historically been dominated by the Warriors.