Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I have a feeling where this is going to go

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

Considering I see tons of license plates from Minnesota and Wisconsin frequently on my trips there, I am gonna go with yes.

They bypassed Chicago on their way to Indy.

Always a smart move!

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Quite the scientific study there..... License Plates in parking lot     :classic_laugh:

See....people thought Creed was a dullard.  The man is brilliant.

37 minutes ago, temptation said:

Yep.  I'm rolling with it.

No reason not to.

So are there any female coaches?  Given that very few women(biological) ever played the sport and very few coaches end up coaching a sport they never played, there can't be many.  However, I was curious if there were any.  Sounds like a good way to get a nice newspaper article written about your team.  

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

So are there any female coaches?  Given that very few women(biological) ever played the sport and very few coaches end up coaching a sport they never played, there can't be many.  However, I was curious if there were any.  Sounds like a good way to get a nice newspaper article written about your team.  

https://nwi.life/article/a-northwest-indiana-life-in-the-spotlight-jeanette-gray/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/sports/ct-ptb-football-lake-central-jeanette-gray-st-0802-20160801-story.html

https://www.jimpeterspreps.com/post/female-football-coaches-opening-new-doors

Coach Gray has been at LC for 5 years now

22 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Multiple were posted on the first page. West Washington has had one for 7 years. 

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Yes, I'm sorry you know that. Reminds me of one of my regrets in judging someone's character incorrectly on this Forum. Sometimes the crazy takes a while to show.

You said it.

Glad you are finally getting the help you need. 

Enjoy your game.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

They are. And they play home games in the best gym in Indiana. They are 1-2 in their history with Hamilton Heights over the past 15 years. Let's hope the Lady Bisons don't even up the score.

It is a nice gym, but I wouldn't go that far.

13 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Going cow tipping.

OOB.

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

They are. And they play home games in the best gym in Indiana. They are 1-2 in their history with Hamilton Heights over the past 15 years. Let's hope the Lady Bisons don't even up the score.

OOB

• 2 weeks later...