Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Mater Dei - Frank Will

5 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Prayers for the family and friends of Coach Will.  As a player I played against him in 87 and 88.

We probably played against each other.  Those were my So and Jr years playing for Coach Will.  Not that I played a lot those seasons.

1 minute ago, fenderbender said:

We probably played against each other.  Those were my So and Jr years playing for Coach Will.  Not that I played a lot those seasons.

My Junior and Senior years, both sectional games in the Reitz Bowl (aka mud bowl).  We had the game won in 88 and blew it, it 87 we got our butts beat.  I was the GS fullback in 87 and tailback in 88.

12 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

My Junior and Senior years, both sectional games in the Reitz Bowl (aka mud bowl).  We had the game won in 88 and blew it, it 87 we got our butts beat.  I was the GS fullback in 87 and tailback in 88.

Yes, I remember the 88 game being quite close.  

16 hours ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Seeing the write up in the C&P, I had forgotten that Frank was an assistant at Rex Mundi until the day they closed their doors.

He coached Bob Griese in high school.

I also thought it was pretty cool that he played against Johnny U when JU was at Louisville.