Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference

10 minutes ago, foxbat said:

If I'm not mistaken, LCC got stuck in the South Bracket this year, so could we maybe see an all-HC LOS appearance in November ... at least in theory?  

Much better shot in the South than the North.  

18 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Not really. Both will be tough.

We will see.  4 of the top-5 ranked 2A teams are in the North.  Evansville Mater Dei the only one in the South.  Tipton would likely have to beat a top 5 team to win their sectional, another to win regional, and another in semistate.  LCC still might have to go through something like Heritage Christian and Evansville Mater Dei in regional and semistate.  Just seems a bit lighter to me.  

Edited by XStar

11 minutes ago, XStar said:

We will see.  4 of the top-5 ranked 2A teams are in the North.  Evansville Mater Dei the only one in the South.  Tipton would likely have to beat a top 5 team to win their sectional, another to win regional, and another in semistate.  LCC still might have to go through something like Heritage Christian and Evansville Mater Dei in regional and semistate.  Just seems a bit lighter to me.  

Rankings don't really mean much, even in the final week of the season.  South also has Triton Central, Eastern Hancock, Linton-Stockton. 

29 minutes ago, XStar said:

In 17 and 18 I wanted to be North and we went South. Now I want to be South and we go North. The North in my opinion is much stronger this year. 

7 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

In 17 and 18 I wanted to be North and we went South. Now I want to be South and we go North. The North in my opinion is much stronger this year. 

Hamilton Heights is ranked 11th in 3A Sagarin ratings right now. I'm gonna ride that wave until at least Friday.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxbat said:

Was looking at the 3A poll and notice that Guerin is Top 10 and Tri-West is Top 5.  LCC beat Guerin after spotting them a couple of TDs and Tri-West emerged after LCC missed a series of conversion opportunities.  With Tipton and RCHS sitting in the Top 10 for 2A and LCC just breaking in this week, are we getting a potential deja vu of the last time that LCC visited 2A ... the first year Tipton visited LOS and the year after RCHS brought back a blue ring.  If I'm not mistaken, LCC got stuck in the South Bracket this year, so could we maybe see an all-HC LOS appearance in November ... at least in theory?  In the next four weeks, LCC will face off against WL, Tipton, and RCHS three weeks in a row ... at least two of those are at home.

The Lcc D ... r the... Not Ready for Prime Time Players.... c if they can change that over the next 4 wks...

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 7:05 PM, Fballfan15 said:

Following Western Boone the last 3 years, who went South all three years, it seemed like they were rarely challenged in the South.  Only one of their 15 games prior to the state finals in those 3 years ended up as a single-score victory.  That was in 2018 against TIpton.....who was promptly moved to the North for the next two years.  

Just feels like the better programs in 2A have been, and are still in the North to me.  Eastbrook.  Pioneer (at least the past 2 seasons).  Luers.  Andrean.  Tipton.  RC.  Bremen.  Eastside.  But it's a new year and the past does not necessarily repeat itself so we'll see what happens.  We're only 2 weeks into solving this year's puzzle.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, XStar said:

Following Western Boone the last 3 years, who went South all three years, it seemed like they were rarely challenged in the South.  Only one of their 15 games prior to the state finals in those 3 years ended up as a single-score victory.  That was in 2018 against TIpton.....who was promptly moved to the North for the next two years.  

Just feels like the better programs in 2A have been, and are still in the North to me.  Eastbrook.  Pioneer (at least the past 2 seasons).  Luers.  Andrean.  Tipton.  RC.  Bremen.  Eastside.  But it's a new year and the past does not necessarily repeat itself so we'll see what happens.  We're only 2 weeks into solving this year's puzzle.  

A team can.. n dose.. pop up outta nowhere....but the south dose appear to b cycling back up ... at least in regards to MD... in the north ... all i c is Luers... an everyone else..... but its early... 

Quick pop in tonight

Hope all are enjoying a start of their seasons.   Looking forward to next 7 weeks of Hoosier Conference action for my Bombers, starting with Hamilton Heights

Word on the street is we will have someone's WagonMaster Virginity taken pre game.    

Good Luck Hoosier Conference!!  Cheers

• Haha 2

It’s a Husky tradition for the team to eat breakfast at Erika’s Place in Cicero on game day. They usually meet at 6 am before school, but since today is an elearning day, they met at 9. My kids brought brunch home for me, one of Erika’s famous Breaded Pork Tenderloins. The mustard is on the bottom side. 

0455A202-FCE0-43D2-A341-F63DF600DCD0.jpeg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It’s a Husky tradition for the team to eat breakfast at Erika’s Place in Cicero on game day. They usually meet at 6 am before school, but since today is an elearning day, they met at 9. My kids brought brunch home for me, one of Erika’s famous Breaded Pork Tenderloins. The mustard is on the bottom side. 

0455A202-FCE0-43D2-A341-F63DF600DCD0.jpeg

I had breakfast at Erika’s place a few weeks ago for the first time. Outstanding!

Fballfan15 62   13
snoot 59   16
Coach Durham 55   20
FarmerFran 54   21
skeeterman 53   22
Sailors 52   23
BACKSIDEBELLY 51   24
footballer_02 50   25
foxbat 49   26
Ducks82 49   26
LC_Bears_04 49   26
CamB31 48   27
WarriorBrocho77 47   28
Mod22 46   29
CoachAnderson 45   30
nmsu_aggie 45   30
DonnieBaker 44   31
gonzoron 43   32
WCGrad92 39   36
Muda69 34   41
CoachSnyder 30   45
AllGasNoSectionals 22   53
Obi-Wan 15   60
Coach_MarkBrown 11   64

On 6/18/2021 at 7:51 AM, gonzoron said:

Pizza Shack in Tipton is closing permanently after today. Visitors will need to find an alternative for pre-game meals.

On 6/18/2021 at 11:41 AM, Fballfan15 said:

Fortunately we have some buyers. Hopefully not closed for long.  

On 8/11/2021 at 7:39 PM, gonzoron said:

I heard it was purchased by the owner of 10 West.

Pizza Shack Update... will now be called "The Shack"
The building is undergoing a to the bones renovation.  The old awning facade will come off that covers the upstairs windows so that space can become a lounge. 
The menu will be expanded to include grill items, the pizza and salad bar will remain.

The new owners have extensive experience in the restaurant and food truck business, this is no rookie effort to revive a business. 

Here's a link to their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TheShackofTipton/

May be an image of indoor

New pizza box design.

May be an image of text

• Like 3

snoot 77   18
Fballfan15 74   21
Coach Durham 71   24
footballer_02 70   25
skeeterman 69   26
foxbat 69   26