Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference

6 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

Brought this from scores thread cause it confused me and in case some missed it.

I've seen refs on top of the play miss calls several times(who hasn't) and a ref further from the play come in and correct it but what really confused me the most is the catch and 5 seconds later lost it.... seems like a lifetime to have possession AND the ref not see it !

I assume Gonzo was on other side of field unless he was sitting with all his Tipton buds, so he has to rely on ref to get it right cause he probalbly didn't see it(didn't say he seen it).

Anyone else see the play ?(I assume Maynard was on the sticks so probably didn't get good view)  Video ?

The “5 seconds” comment was exaggeration. He had it for a long time though and even though he already had the first down he decided to reach for it anyways and ball came out on the reach well after the catch. 

• Like 1

snoot 148   27
Fballfan15 143   32
Sailors 135   40
FarmerFran 134   41
LC_Bears_04 132   43
WarriorBrocho77 130   45
Coach Durham 129   46
footballer_02 128   47
foxbat 127   48
CoachAnderson 125   50
Mod22 124   51
nmsu_aggie 122   53
DonnieBaker 121   54
BACKSIDEBELLY 117   58
WCGrad92 116   59
gonzoron 115   60
CamB31 109   66
skeeterman 106   69
Ducks82 105   70
CoachSnyder 99   76
Muda69 91   84
AllGasNoSectionals 54   121
Obi-Wan 29   146
Coach_MarkBrown 11   164

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't openly rooting for 

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Good Luck teams

Crossover 2 weeks away, draw in 6 days, exciting times.   

Quick thought or 2, finally had a moment to say hello:

Tipton looks really good on the a tape or 2 I have seen in prepping for other teams.  don't know the story on the RB, but he looks really really good, but of course #87 so......  

LCC early schedule has looked to help them catch their stride here towards the end of the season, they will be a tough out coming out of the South.   

Tough Sectionals for Hoosier Conference top teams:  

Tipton with Eastbrook, if they get that title, Luers waiting, yea, they are pretty good this year

WL once again south with Brebeuf, but no Chatard at least.  

Hope everyone is doing well out there in the land of Hoosier Conference Football. 

Cheers my friends and any foes out there 🙂

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't openly rooting for 

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Good Luck teams

Crossover 2 weeks away, draw in 6 days, exciting times.   

Quick thought or 2, finally had a moment to say hello:

Tipton looks really good on the a tape or 2 I have seen in prepping for other teams.  don't know the story on the RB, but he looks really really good, but of course #87 so......  

LCC early schedule has looked to help them catch their stride here towards the end of the season, they will be a tough out coming out of the South.   

Tough Sectionals for Hoosier Conference top teams:  

Tipton with Eastbrook, if they get that title, Luers waiting, yea, they are pretty good this year

WL once again south with Brebeuf, but no Chatard at least.  

Hope everyone is doing well out there in the land of Hoosier Conference Football. 

Cheers my friends and any foes out there 🙂

Our RB is electric. It feels like he might house it on every touch. His dad is our all time leading rusher and was on the 94 state runner up team. I think Eli has a chance to break it but not sure on what he needs. Just a Junior so will have the rest of this year and next. Defense has been our staple. Very fast and physical. Looking forward to these next 2 weeks with Western and either WL or LCC again. 

5 hours ago, Fballfan15 said:

Our RB is electric. It feels like he might house it on every touch. His dad is our all time leading rusher and was on the 94 state runner up team. I think Eli has a chance to break it but not sure on what he needs. Just a Junior so will have the rest of this year and next. Defense has been our staple. Very fast and physical. Looking forward to these next 2 weeks with Western and either WL or LCC again. 

Maybe if he didn't spend his freshman season at Westfield, he'd break the record. Or maybe that was his dad's plan all along so he wouldn't be outdone by his son. 

Anyway, looks like Tipton won the most improved move in with that kid.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

Maybe if he didn't spend his freshman season at Westfield, he'd break the record. Or maybe that was his dad's plan all along so he wouldn't be outdone by his son. 

I’ve read several times the don’t have any transfers. I swear to God I have. 

4 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

Surely an LCC alum isn’t complaining about transfers or anything like that nasty recruiting sin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

paul harvey.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

It’s funny you talk about this off the digest then come here and talk about it. He is a Tipton kid, family all went here. Brother was the RB on the team with Roudebush a few years ago. Yes they took him to Westfield for a couple years while his brother still went to Tipton but they had their reasons. This isn’t some random kid. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

Here's a snip of the Tipton football roster from 2019-20 school year.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/tipton-blue-devils-(tipton,in)/football-fall-19/roster.htm

Tipton 2019 Football Roster Eli Carter Freshman.JPG

What an amazing reaction to my first post since my 2020 Catalina Wine Mixer Championship Post.

You guys are too soft around here. I got Eastbrook people coming over here acting like they know anything about LCC. I just need some North Daviess fans to jump on that bandwagon and it'll be like living in 2009. 

Remind me: Where are the Engle Brothers from again? Tipton? Russiaville? Ten Buck Two?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

What an amazing reaction to my first post since my 2020 Catalina Wine Mixer Championship Post.

You guys are too soft around here. I got Eastbrook people coming over here acting like they know anything about LCC. I just need some North Daviess fans to jump on that bandwagon and it'll be like living in 2009. 

Remind me: Where are the Engle Brothers from again? Tipton? Russiaville? Ten Buck Two?

You know they would’ve been a good matchup with 09 LCC! I swear to God you do!

• Haha 1

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

6 minutes ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

Open Enrollment! It's a thing of beauty!

I do hope Tipton gets it done vs Western, we'll get the class "we want the red devils" chant in post Tipton football games. I think the battle for hell won't be as interesting as the undefeated teams look on the newspaper page. Lord knows Sam King and JD Arland will be going after twitter clicks all week. 

Coach Nowlin, I donated let's get these ads out of here. It's almost unbearable.

Edited by LCCAlum
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

I do hope Tipton gets it done vs Western, we'll get the class "we want the red devils" chant in post Tipton football games. I think the battle for hell won't be as interesting as the undefeated teams look on the newspaper page. Lord knows Sam King and JD Arland will be going after twitter clicks all week. 

Coach Nowlin, I donated let's get these ads out of here. It's almost unbearable.

If you get a chance, swing by the LCC youth games on Sunday.  Having retired from coaching in 2020, I just still had to go by and visit with the kids and my old coaching colleagues.  All of the 3rd/4th grade kids are brand new, except for a couple of them that played for me when they were in the 2nd grade right before COVID.  As I watched them get the pre-game talk from the coach, I looked at the names on the jerseys.  I inquired about almost all of the players, from one of the other coaches, who coached with me for roughly 14-15 seasons there, "Is that kid related to ...?"  So many of the kids were younger brothers or cousins or nephews of the folks that I'd coached over almost two decades there.  I figured it was about time for me to retire though when I noticed at one of the high school games a kid that I coached my very first year with their own young kids.  Figured it was time to retire before I uttered those words, "When I coached your dad ..."

2 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

Go to the Indiana high school football page on Facebooks. Couple of Tiptons guys already making excuses for week 9 and their potential ass kicking by Lures. Brad said week 9 doesn’t really count and some Hoover guy wants a pubic only tournament, however that works! You have to play them all. STATE LAW!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Go to the Indiana high school football page on Facebooks. Couple of Tiptons guys already making excuses for week 9 and their potential ass kicking by Lures. Brad said week 9 doesn’t really count and some Hoover guy wants a pubic only tournament, however that works! You have to play them all. STATE LAW!

I will have to check it out. Every school has idiot fans. 

32 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

I will have to check it out. Every school has idiot fans. 

The Hoover dude also says Tiptons will rest players against RDP for the playoffs. Has Tiptons ever laid down in a game? I’ve been on here a while and never heard that before 

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

The Hoover dude also says Tiptons will rest players against RDP for the playoffs. Has Tiptons ever laid down in a game? I’ve been on here a while and never heard that before 

Jus draw Tiptons n Eastbrooks for game one n b done w it.... ill take Tiptons in dat one.... should b better prepared after WL .... peeps r makin it out like this is the best Tiptons team ever......

4 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Jus draw Tiptons n Eastbrooks for game one n b done w it.... ill take Tiptons in dat one.... should b better prepared after WL .... peeps r makin it out like this is the best Tiptons team ever......

Who? Good team that is getting better? Yes. Best ever? Not even close