Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference

4 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Go to the Indiana high school football page on Facebooks. Couple of Tiptons guys already making excuses for week 9 and their potential ass kicking by Lures. Brad said week 9 doesn’t really count and some Hoover guy wants a pubic only tournament, however that works! You have to play them all. STATE LAW!

Huh? I wonder if the Hoover guy is any relation to the Tipton starting?

If so, I bet some in Tipton wish the Facebook downtime just continues on through the rest of football season.

29 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

If so, I bet some in Tipton wish the Facebook downtime just continues on through the rest of football season.

It's not just folks in Tipton who might wish that ... I'd have no problem with Facebook getting swallowed up into the Pacific or a fault line indefinitely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LCCAlum said:

He said he spends a lot of time in the box and sometimes wears headphones. If it’s the qb daddy it’s another reason parents should stay off  social media. Parents need to shut up and enjoy the ride. State law!

• Haha 2

On 10/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, LCCAlum said:

Maybe if he didn't spend his freshman season at Westfield, he'd break the record. Or maybe that was his dad's plan all along so he wouldn't be outdone by his son. 

Anyway, looks like Tipton won the most improved move in with that kid.

I wouldn’t have played as a freshman.

16 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

He said he spends a lot of time in the box and sometimes wears headphones. If it’s the qb daddy it’s another reason parents should stay off  social media. Parents need to shut up and enjoy the ride. State law!

Could be the pizza guy ... sometimes, in lieu of a tip, I hear guys in the press box let the delivery guy wear the headphones until halftime is over. 😀

Lord, I apologize for that there.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

What an amazing reaction to my first post since my 2020 Catalina Wine Mixer Championship Post.

You guys are too soft around here. I got Eastbrook people coming over here acting like they know anything about LCC. I just need some North Daviess fans to jump on that bandwagon and it'll be like living in 2009. 

Remind me: Where are the Engle Brothers from again? Tipton? Russiaville? Ten Buck Two?

Why does it matter where the Engle Brothers are from?  LOL

38 minutes ago, Badger718 said:

Why does any of this matter??

It probably doesn’t. But if you’ve been on here long enough you should remember when LCC was whoopin everyone’s ass you didn’t hear how good they were just that they recruited and it wasn’t fair. 2nd and foremost most of the ones saying it were from Tiptons. I swear to God they were!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

NONE OF IT DOES! But it does get the fingers typing and the mice clicking! 

It's sports. It's all just entertainment, given the NIL with the NCAA maybe Indiana will legalize high school betting apps. 

...really ?....for a page or two of what ?....toilet paper ?....seriously Alum....pull the burr out your keister...

• Haha 1
  • Kill me now 1

On 10/7/2021 at 11:19 AM, Badger718 said:

Got it. I will just leave it to the experts!

8 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

...really ?....for a page or two of what ?....toilet paper ?....seriously Alum....pull the burr out your keister...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dazed and confused said:

https://www.kokomotribune.com/sports/football-kats-look-to-shake-up-ncc-race-tipton-western-set-for-hc-east-title/article_99c91dc2-27ac-11ec-a932-b7ab8024799d.html

Write up on Western/Tipton game as well as some others... raining purty good here near Western... will make it interestinger !

Gonna be at that Harrison-Kokomo game tonight.  Should be a good one.

• Like 1

So since Mr. Hoover on Indiana High School Football fans says Tipton doesn’t take week 9 seriously to protect players for the tournament. Can we expect Tipton to send their JV players only to the Ivory tower on South 9th St?

’We want the Knights’ was heard all the way in Lafayette around 9:15 tonight.

Edited by LCCAlum
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

So since Mr. Hoover on Indiana High School Football fans says Tipton doesn’t take week 9 seriously to protect players for the tournament. Can we expect Tipton to send their JV players only to the Ivory tower on South 9th St?

’We want the Knights’ was heard all the way in Lafayette around 9:15 tonight.

That’s funny stuff Alums, I swear to God it is!