Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2021 Lafayette Jeff Lineman Challenge

Coaches,

I hope that each of you are doing well.  I am reaching out to let you know that we have finalized a date for our 2021 Jeff Linemen Challenge.  We would love for you to once again consider competing in our annual linemen challenge here at Lafayette Jeff when mapping out what your summer is going to look like.   We are planning to hold it Saturday, July 17th starting at 9am.   It has always been a great morning for the big guys, no footballs...all attention on them...  just moving, pushing, pulling, and flipping heavy objects as fast as you can!

Our last event in 2019 was our biggest and best year yet. We had 26, 5-man teams competing...130 kids getting after it!  We would love to continue to grow this thing to be even bigger!  Ben Davis, Lawrence North, Noblesville, Merrillville, Brownsburg, Kokomo, Harrison, Delta, Twin Lakes, Whiting, Rensselaer, among others, are all teams that were either here last year or have previously competed.   The cost that we charge will pay for T-Shirts for each kid/coach in attendance.   We would love for you to bring multiple 5-man teams.  Please let me know if you are in and how many teams you plan to enter.    

Of note: 
  • $50 each for 1 Linemen Challenge Team (Multiple Teams Encouraged – 2 teams - $100.00)  
    • LB/TE’s can be used if needing to fill a spot or two!  
  • Please make all checks payable to: Lafayette Jeff Football 
  • AT LEAST ONE COACH per Lineman Team should accompany the team throughout the competition.    Example: If you bring 10 lineman, you MUST bring 2 coaches 

If interested, please contact me at pshanley@lsc.k12.in.us   - word document with all information is attached. 

2021 Lafayette Jeff Lineman Challenge.docx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...