Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

BBall Coaching Openings

Tweets from Indystar's Kyle Neddenriep:

John Rockey was told today that Franklin Central is going in a different direction with boys basketball program. Rockey was head coach last eight seasons, went 84-106 overall. Won four sectional titles from 2013-16.

Rockey coached in Franklin Central system for 39 years, including 26 of those with Mark James. Flashes had struggled last two seasons, winning seven games total. But Rockey believed it would pay off. "Personally I felt like we competed every night and had a good young staff."

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ts32 said:

How do you delete a post on here? We all post things we wish we hadn't

Under your post, do you see "Quote, Edit, and Options"? I pasted an image of my view. If you see the same, click on options. You will see a pull down list. Delete is one of the options.

51.jpg

35 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Under your post, do you see "Quote, Edit, and Options"? I pasted an image of my view. If you see the same, click on options. You will see a pull down list. Delete is one of the options.

51.jpg

Nope, I only see "Quote." I don't see "Edit" and "Options." Which is strange because I remember seeing those options before.

• 2 months later...