Buckeyes call Caden Curry a "Must Get" Recruit

You can't run away from Curry when you've got Schott on the other end of the line.  Both of those ends run as fast as most running backs.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not convinced IU is over the hump.  I would not at all be surprised to see us regress to a 4 to 6 win season again this year.   https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComp

I believe the website, Lettermen row, is calling him a must get not the Buckeyes. I believe Caden Curry is a great high school player and wish him nothing but the best of luck going forward but I doub

Curry is rising to near 5 Star status.  Clemson, Notre Dame and Alabama are all in the race.  Could Tom Allen pull a miracle and turn Curry to Bloomington?  

Posted Images

Does anyone know if CG Shane Bennett is being recruited as DE or TE?  He has offers from Eastern Illinois and Indiana State. I thought he was a DE but I just saw a posted video of him at camp running pass routes.

14 minutes ago, Grover said:

I would imagine as a TE but that's kind of a swiss army position anymore.  He's going to help CG the most as a TE.

How big is Shane currently?  Kids grow quickly these days

He's probably 6'4".  Just guessing on the weight but I'd say 240#.  He will fill out nicely in the next few years.

Edited by Grover
7 minutes ago, Grover said:

He's probably 6'4".  Just guessing on the weight but I'd say 240#.  He will fill out nicely in the next few years.

10 years ago, there might have been 2 or 3 guys on the CG roster 6-4 or taller

Now there must be a dozen.

What is in the drinking water down there?

22 minutes ago, DT said:

10 years ago, there might have been 2 or 3 guys on the CG roster 6-4 or taller

Now there must be a dozen.

What is in the drinking water down there?

Don't you read this forum?  It's our socio-economic status.  We can afford to buy height.

• Haha 1

looks like Caden is not going to make a decision until fall. He said he was going to take his 5 official visits when the season starts this fall so he could get a game day experience.