Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should something be done to fix 6A?

3 hours ago, Bears62 said:

They were “asked to leave” or just straight up booted, can’t remember which. Jeff would be pretty competitive if they rejoined, Harrison is probably a little bit better than Noblesville and Franklin Central. Can’t ever see it happening though sadly

What's of interest is that, when the HCC was starting, it's rumored that Brownsburg indicated that it would attend an invitation meeting only if Harrison and McCutcheon were invited.  How times changed.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:35 PM, Bears62 said:

They were “asked to leave” or just straight up booted, can’t remember which. Jeff would be pretty competitive if they rejoined, Harrison is probably a little bit better than Noblesville and Franklin Central. Can’t ever see it happening though sadly

Sadly, I've slept since then and could not remember all the circumstances.

https://usatodayhss.com/2012/hoosier-crossroads-affiliation-coming-to-an-end-for-harrison-lafayette-jeff-mccutcheon

On 4/19/2021 at 4:39 PM, temptation said:

As I stated before in a separate thread, Nick Saban could take the reins at Tech and it simply would not matter.

Its a numbers/socioeconomic status issue.

Look no farther than the turnover.

So it’s more than just a numbers/enrollment game? Thanks for making the point.

1 hour ago, Footballking16 said:

So it’s more than just a numbers/enrollment game? Thanks for making the point.

The socioeconomics and turnover is related my friend.  Nice trolling attempt.

2 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

What about a school of 1200 playing against 5200? Based on your posting history why is this now suddenly a problem?

LOL at your lame attempt to use your favorite "school of 1200" as the norm when they are obviously the exception.

Clown show.

21 minutes ago, temptation said:

The socioeconomics and turnover is related my friend.  Nice trolling attempt.

LOL at your lame attempt to use your favorite "school of 1200" as the norm when they are obviously the exception.

Clown show.

Your direct quote.... "Eh, I think asking a school of 2400 to play against a school of 5200 is dangerous".

If it's simply a numbers game as you suggest, why the sudden change of tune? 

Full disclosure, if you're a school with 2400 students and can't field a football team to the point where it would be dangerous to play on a Friday night against a Carmel or Ben Davis then we're talking about a completely different power struggle to the point where bumping you down a class is a moot point. 

44 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Your direct quote.... "Eh, I think asking a school of 2400 to play against a school of 5200 is dangerous".

If it's simply a numbers game as you suggest, why the sudden change of tune? 

Full disclosure, if you're a school with 2400 students and can't field a football team to the point where it would be dangerous to play on a Friday night against a Carmel or Ben Davis then we're talking about a completely different power struggle to the point where bumping you down a class is a moot point. 

If you say so.