Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Notre Dame 2021

Bobref

1 hour ago, DE said:

Yeah. We don’t have your kind of connections for tickets. 

Does Ticketmaster sell ND tickets?

ND has the chosen one. 15-0. ☘️ 

And I hear their incoming freshman qb is good too. 

In all seriousness, they should be favored in 10 games.

2 hours ago, temptation said:

In all seriousness, they should be favored in 10 games.

They are Notre Dame.  They should be favored in every game they play when not lined up against O$U, Clemson or Bama.

26 minutes ago, temptation said:

Probably true but I could see them being dogs @ Wisconsin and @ VT.

Not sure about UWM. At least it is at a neutral site this season. Last year at Lambeau would have been tough......for me personally especially. I NEVER imagined EVER rooting for a visiting team at Lambeau. 🙂  But Wiscy has been really unpredictable the last few years, and last year's results make me think there will only be a handful of games they will be favored. 
Funny quote from Bill Connelly on ESPN.com: 

"We'll see who ends up the media favorite soon enough. My guess is that, with most of last year's starters returning -- and with both Iowa and especially Northwestern losing quite a few key contributors -- Wisconsin will again get the nod. SP+ projects the Badgers and Iowa as the most likely teams to make a run.

Congrats in advance, then, to Purdue for winning the division." lol

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Not sure about UWM. At least it is at a neutral site this season. Last year at Lambeau would have been tough......for me personally especially. I NEVER imagined EVER rooting for a visiting team at Lambeau. 🙂  But Wiscy has been really unpredictable the last few years, and last year's results make me think there will only be a handful of games they will be favored. 
Funny quote from Bill Connelly on ESPN.com: 

"We'll see who ends up the media favorite soon enough. My guess is that, with most of last year's starters returning -- and with both Iowa and especially Northwestern losing quite a few key contributors -- Wisconsin will again get the nod. SP+ projects the Badgers and Iowa as the most likely teams to make a run.

Congrats in advance, then, to Purdue for winning the division." lol

Is it at Soldier Field?   I was under the impression it WAS at Lambeau.

Edited by temptation

47 minutes ago, temptation said:

Is it at Soldier Field?   I was under the impression it WAS at Lambeau.

It is a home game for the Irish this year, so yep, at Soldier Field. The game at Lambeau was supposed to be last season, but was canceled. 

6 hours ago, Irishman said:

It is a home game for the Irish this year, so yep, at Soldier Field. The game at Lambeau was supposed to be last season, but was canceled. 

ND and Wisconsin scheduled to open the 2026 season at Lambeau Field

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

It’s the Shamrock Series game this year.

Can’t wait to see what hideous uniforms the ☘️ trot out for this game. 

7 hours ago, Irishman said:

Hopefully light foot doesn’t screw this up. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:54 PM, DE said:

Can’t wait to see what hideous uniforms the ☘️ trot out for this game. 

Hopefully light foot doesn’t screw this up. 

Shamrock uniforms being announced tomorrow. Also, team captains for 21 season being announced tomorrow as well

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 5:37 PM, WolvesOnTheProwl said:

Shamrock uniforms being announced tomorrow. Also, team captains for 21 season being announced tomorrow as well

Not a great deal different from the regular home uniform. That’s OK by me. You can’t improve on perfection.

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/15589/notre-dame-releases-2021-shamrock-series-uniforms

• Like 1