Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NAIA National Championship

JustRules

Admins may want to move this to The Next Level forum but I thought it would get a little better visibility here.

The NAIA National Championship game is tonight at 7p ET on ESPN3. We received an email this morning from the IFOA letting us know the officiating crew consists of 7 officials from the Indianapolis area. These officials all worked HS football games in Indiana recently. Many of them worked games last Fall since their college season was delayed. They work primarily in the GLVC and Mid-States conferences during the season. The referee tonight was the back judge in the 2A championship game in November! Congrats to these officials for such a great honor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Staxawax said:

ESPN 3?   Is that a subscription?

Not directly. You get it through your cable or streaming provider and most include it. I think you also get it if you have an ESPN+ subscription. I use the ESPN app on my phone or Roku or the ESPN web site on my laptop. The teams are Lindsey Wilson from Kentucky and Northwestern College in Iowa. Both teams are appearing in their first national championship game. It looks like this may be the actual link from your browser.

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/679663a8-9931-41d5-a7d7-b9499f9c637d

Edited by JustRules