Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Donald Trump thread

Muda69

6 minutes ago, Howe said:

The left actually believes their fake news propaganda and use Politifact and Snopes as their "fact checkers".

These are the same people who claimed it was a "fact" that all 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies agreed the Russians hacked the DNC servers. 😂

They did hack the DNC.  And our President condoned it then and will in the future.

Just now, Howe said:

Were you alive during Patton's lifetime?

No.  I wasn't alive when T-Rex roamed the Earth either.

You have no point.

8 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

They did hack the DNC.  And our President condoned it then and will in the future.

Interesting. So the Russians hacked the DNC servers and our President condoned it. Wasn't the Great Hussein our President when the Russians supposedly hacked the DNC servers?

Did the FBI or any other U.S. Intelligence agency conduct a forensic analysis of the DNC servers or was it supposedly  CrowdStrike? 🤣

Edited by Howe

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Who has proved this quote to be false?

Snopes?  🤣

So, exactly what in the snopes research do you consider fake? I am not saying I used that, but there are plenty of sources that will show the term "liberal democrat" was not a term used in that time period. Asking honestly; but the reality is that you post something fake while at the same time rail constantly on people here for lying and fake news claims.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

So, exactly what in the snopes research do you consider fake? I am not saying I used that, but there are plenty of sources that will show the term "liberal democrat" was not a term used in that time period. Asking honestly; but the reality is that you post something fake while at the same time rail constantly on people here for lying and fake news claims.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/fact_check_review/

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20120928/NEWS/801246493

10 hours ago, Irishman said:

The lefties want to fact check a meme. 😂😂

The General Patton meme is hilarious. I agree with every word and it drives those with Trump Derangement Syndrome crazy.

8 hours ago, foxbat said:
Hillary Clinton
stated on October 19, 2016 in the third 2016 presidential debate:
"We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election."true
😂🤣😂🤣😅😂🤣🙄
true
Edited by Howe

1 hour ago, Howe said:

The lefties want to fact check a meme. 😂😂

The General Patton meme is hilarious. I agree with every word and it drives those with Trump Derangement Syndrome crazy.

Nothing in your reply addresses the point I made. You rip them regularly for fake news, yet have no interest in fact checking yourself. Agreeing with the quote is one thing. But your repeated posting of it with it being attributed to Patton makes you no different than anyone you are critical of regrading fake news. What is also hypocritical is that in one post, you make fun of people for posting fake news without checking facts, then make fun of them for taking the time to fact check something. Make fun of liberals all you want,  but the reality is you are not very effective at promoting conservative views. The one sided blindness you accuse the left of is the same lens you use when posting about Trump and conservative views. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foxbat said:

Those who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome choose to believe confirmed liars such as James Clapper, John Brennan and Fake News outlets like New York Times, USA Today, NBC and Time.

Those with common sense are more inclined to believe an outlet with a 100% accuracy rate who has never been proven wrong.

• Disdain 1

6 hours ago, Irishman said:

Nothing in your reply addresses the point I made. You rip them regularly for fake news, yet have no interest in fact checking yourself. Agreeing with the quote is one thing. But your repeated posting of it with it being attributed to Patton makes you no different than anyone you are critical of regrading fake news. What is also hypocritical is that in one post, you make fun of people for posting fake news without checking facts, then make fun of them for taking the time to fact check something. Make fun of liberals all you want,  but the reality is you are not very effective at promoting conservative views. The one sided blindness you accuse the left of is the same lens you use when posting about Trump and conservative views. 

No one has "proved" the statement in the General Patton meme is false.

1 hour ago, Howe said:

No one has "proved" the statement in the General Patton meme is false.

lol....ummmmmmmm yeah......ok

Again.....not really the point. You did not fact check it yourself, and without doing so, you continue to post it. 

48 minutes ago, Irishman said:

lol....ummmmmmmm yeah......ok

Again.....not really the point. You did not fact check it yourself, and without doing so, you continue to post it. 

Normal people do not fact check memes.

General Patton died 85 years ago. No one is capable of "fact checking" the statement in the meme, regardless of what Snopes or anyone else claims.

14 minutes ago, Howe said:

General Patton died 85 years ago. No one is capable of "fact checking" the statement in the meme, regardless of what Snopes or anyone else claims.

So then, why are you afraid of typing your own opinion instead of hiding behind a meme that isn't factual. Not smart enough to articulate your own thoughts?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Howe said:

Its a fake quote.

Normal people don't make up quotes.

Bootlicking apologists do....

13 hours ago, gonzoron said:

So then, why are you afraid of typing your own opinion instead of hiding behind a meme that isn't factual. Not smart enough to articulate your own thoughts?

Please provide proof the meme is not factual. I am smart enough to get four Democrats triggered while claiming a meme has been proven false and is not factual.🤣 

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Howe said:

I am smart enough to get four Democrats triggered

Is that the new Trump Groupie catchphrase? Democrats didn't post the meme. Something triggered the OP evidently. This thread could use more triggers. 

3 hours ago, Howe said:

Please provide proof the meme is not factual. I am smart enough to get four Democrats triggered while claiming a meme has been proven false and is not factual.🤣 

So much fake news in just one post. 
1. There have been links provided. You have yet to address a single specific claim in any of them, including the one that Rush and Sean told you had a liberal bias. 
2. You give yourself FAR too much credit. 
3. You love painting people with such broad strokes without knowing all the facts. There are not four Democrats challenging you as you claim. You might be half right at best. But I guess those who are not Trump supporters are all now Democrats? 

4. Who is triggered? Because someone tries to have a conversation about something in particular, challenging the validity of it, they are somehow triggered?  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Irishman said:

So much fake news in just one post. 
1. There have been links provided. You have yet to address a single specific claim in any of them, including the one that Rush and Sean told you had a liberal bias. 
2. You give yourself FAR too much credit. 
3. You love painting people with such broad strokes without knowing all the facts. There are not four Democrats challenging you as you claim. You might be half right at best. But I guess those who are not Trump supporters are all now Democrats? 

4. Who is triggered? Because someone tries to have a conversation about something in particular, challenging the validity of it, they are somehow triggered?  

There have been no links provided that prove the statement in the meme is false.