Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Donald Trump thread

Muda69

10 minutes ago, Howe said:

I have observed other long time forum members referencing the amount of time you spend on Facebook.😂

None of those who have referenced it have any idea how much time I spend on Facebook. Neither do you. So your opinion of my "news sources" is based on lies.

31 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

The other voices in your head? Do they all have the mental capacity of a 10 year old like you?

I do not serial down vote forum members who post comments I disagree with or report "offensive" comments to the moderators. I also do not maintain multiple user ID's.

• Disdain 2

2 minutes ago, Howe said:

I do not serial down vote forum members who post comments I disagree with or report "offensive" comments to the moderators.

Does this earn you a brownie button?

2 minutes ago, Howe said:

I also do not maintain multiple user ID's.

No one does. 

7 hours ago, gonzoron said:

No one does. 

This forum has at least one member who utilizes multiple user ID's. There are only 67 members in this club. I have seen multiple instances where two user ID's have submitted down votes within 60 seconds of each other on several occasions. Both user ID's have demonstrated a previous pattern of serial down voting. That isn't a coincidence. That is one person who maintains multiple user ID's.

Edited by Howe
  • Like 2
  • Disdain 2

1 hour ago, Howe said:

This forum has at least one member who utilizes multiple user ID's. There are only 67 members in this club. I have seen multiple instances where two user ID's have submitted down votes within 60 seconds of each other on several occasions. Both user ID's have demonstrated a previous pattern of serial down voting. That isn't a coincidence. That is one person who maintains multiple user ID's.

Oh boy ! A mystery. Something to occupy our time while quarantined. Who has any clues about the identity of the mysterious multiple user ID, and his/her/its serial downvoting campaign?

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Howe said:

True insanity

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Got me curious now......you know we can see ip addresses on every post as admins, and we can check those for location? If you have a suspicion, let me know. 

The plot thickens! Now what we need is a good, old-fashioned snitch. How about if the admins award points as a bounty to whoever comes forward with information that leads to the unmasking of this dual-ID fiend?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Got me curious now......you know we can see ip addresses on every post as admins, and we can check those for location? If you have a suspicion, let me know. 

In the past, at least 2 members have claimed that I and Barry Osama are the same person. It’s ludicrous. Please check it out and post results publicly, so the next time I’m  falsely accused, I can request that the accuser be banned from the site for repeatedly harassing another member.

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

VPN's will show IP addresses from different locations. Anyone could use a laptop and a cell phone without a VPN. 

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

In the past, at least 2 members have claimed that I and Barry Osama are the same person. It’s ludicrous. Please check it out and post results publicly, so the next time I’m  falsely accused, I can request that the accuser be banned from the site for repeatedly harassing another member.

Aren't you the member who posts comments such as TrojanDouche and claiming others they are liars? Could that be considered "harrassment"?

• Disdain 1

24 minutes ago, Howe said:

Aren't you the member who posts comments such as TrojanDouche and claiming others they are liars? Could that be considered "harrassment"?

I called them, and now you liars because they are lying about me.

Keep lying about me and we’ll find out if the admins consider it harassment 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

I called them, and now you liars because they are lying about me.

Keep lying about me and we’ll find out if the admins consider it harassment 

Apparently one or more of the moderator(s) considered the serial down voting of Muda as harrassment as he was awarded 20,000 positive points.

This forum has a neo-liberal and his alter ego submitting serial down votes to anyone who threatens his "safe space".  Hilarious!

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, Howe said:

Muda as harrassment as he was awarded 20,000 positive points.

It was 22,000. And he asked for them first.

7 minutes ago, Howe said:

This forum has a neo-liberal and his alter ego submitting serial down votes

More lies.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Howe said:

VPN's will show IP addresses from different locations. Anyone could use a laptop and a cell phone without a VPN. 

While this is true, my experience from having done this before is that most of us will have a consistent ip address. If there is an issue and it appears that someone is posting within a short period of time from various locations around the country in a short period of time, then we can look into further. So, if someone posted from an ip address that is out of Indy one minute, and two posts later the ip address is from say Virginia, then it may be something fishy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It was 22,000. And he asked for them first.

He didn't ask for the positive points. He asked what would happen when his serial down voter succeeded in his goal of turning his "reputation" rating to negative points.  One of the moderators offered to award positive points and he accepted. Shortly thereafter, Muda was awarded 20,000 positive points.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, Irishman said:

While this is true, my experience from having done this before is that most of us will have a consistent ip address. If there is an issue and it appears that someone is posting within a short period of time from various locations around the country in a short period of time, then we can look into further. So, if someone posted from an ip address that is out of Indy one minute, and two posts later the ip address is from say Virginia, then it may be something fishy. 

Anyone could create three separate user ID's without using a VPN. One for cell phone, one for personal laptop and another for company laptop.

• Disdain 1

49 minutes ago, Howe said:

09er was using multiple user ID's a decade before VPN's were widespread.

And he was caught by the two guys who are the owners of this forum. It was discussed in our admin forum and 09er was called out on it, and the other id’s were deleted. 

• Like 1