Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Donald Trump thread

Muda69

1 minute ago, Howe said:

Anyone could create three separate user ID's without using a VPN. One for cell phone, one for personal laptop and another for company laptop.

There would still be some level of consistency though in the ip’s if that were being done. It is not the machine that has the ip address, it is the server that accesses the internet that assigns an ip address. Some may have the know how to apply a static id to their modem. That is why I get blacked out of a number of Cubs and Blackhawks games every season. The server my router accesses for my satellite and internet is oftentimes out of Chicago, so I am viewed as being in the local viewing area, even though I am here in Fort Wayne. 

As for the current belief of two members here being the same person, I went ahead and checked. One has a consistent ip address that comes from the Nappanee and South Bend area. The other has a consistent ip address from the Noblesville area. Not sure if that helps, but the consistency of seeing the same ip address over the course of several days indicates they cannot be the same person. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TrojanDad said:

or you can simply block them instead of running and crying to a moderator.....correct?

You repeatedly falsely accuse others....get out of the kitchen if its too warm!

image.png.fd75b01897654a329750b8d8a9d22f6f.png

Hello Pot........ Meet Kettle...... And thus began a great ...

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

As for the current belief of two members here being the same person, I went ahead and checked. One has a consistent ip address that comes from the Nappanee and South Bend area. The other has a consistent ip address from the Noblesville area. Not sure if that helps, but the consistency of seeing the same ip address over the course of several days indicates they cannot be the same person. 

Anyone could purchase a phone or use a company phone with an established ip address in one area of the state yet reside in another area of the state. It is possible for one person to have consistent ip addresses from two different area's.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

Anyone could purchase a phone or use a company phone with an established ip address in one area of the state yet reside in another area of the state. It is possible for one person to have consistent ip addresses from two different area's.

It is more difficult to do that for a phone. As I said before, it is the server a person accesses that assigns an ip address. That said, do you really think anyone is willing to put that kind of time and effort to simply maintain two separate id’s here? 

• Thanks 2

Once again guys, the downward spiral with the name calling and personal digs back and forth is getting ridiculous. It is sad too. I know everyone here is better than this. How about people put each other on ignore for a while? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

It is more difficult to do that for a phone. As I said before, it is the server a person accesses that assigns an ip address. That said, do you really think anyone is willing to put that kind of time and effort to simply maintain two separate id’s here? 

I do not know. Perhaps you could contact your math expert friend and have him conduct a statistical analysis of two separate forum members submitting down votes within 60 seconds of each other four times in 83 minutes when only 67 members are in this club. The chances of that happening must be atronomical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

I do not know. Perhaps you could contact your math expert friend and have him conduct a statistical analysis of two separate forum members submitting down votes within 60 seconds of each other four times in 83 minutes when only 67 members are in this club. The chances of that happening must be atronomical.

Nowhere near as astronomical of over 1,000 people not knowing a single person who has contracted the coronavirus, or the notion that you talked to every single one of those people either day you made those assertions. 🤣 lol

• Like 1

Just now, Howe said:

@TrojanDad and I are submitting downvotes within 60 seconds of each other this morning. Does this mean he and I are the same person? Pretty funny that the guy who whines the most about receiving downvotes has received far fewer downvotes than I have. You don't see me whining about them. Grow up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Nowhere near as astronomical of over 1,000 people not knowing a single person who has contracted the coronavirus, or the notion that you talked to every single one of those people either day you made those assertions. 🤣 lol

I never claimed to have "talked to every single one of those people" or "made those assertations". Well over 99% of people in America have not contracted the coronavirus. There is nothing "astronomical" about most people having no knowledge of someone who contracted the coronavirus. 

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Howe said:

I never claimed to have "talked to every single one of those people" or "made those assertations". Well over 99% of people in America have not contracted the coronavirus. There is nothing "astronomical" about most people having no knowledge of someone who contracted the coronavirus. 

So you assumed then? hmmmmm....even better. Adds even more credibility to your position. I mean, how can you make such a claim without having all the facts? You presented your version of the facts? Made stuff up? too funny, actually, and probably one of the most comical ironies in this forum. 

Just now, Irishman said:

So you assumed then? hmmmmm....even better. Adds even more credibility to your position. 😀

The claim that I "talked to every single one of those people" or "made those assertations" are your words, not mine. You can simply link the posts where I made those comments to ":add even more credibility to your position".

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Howe said:

The claim that I "talked to every single one of those people" or "made those assertations" are your words, not mine. You can simply link the posts where I made those comments to ":add even more credibility to your position".

Your claim was that no one in your family and no one that works in your plant knows anyone who has the virus. The ONLY way to possibly know that is to have talked to everyone prior to your posting that. 

27 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

@TrojanDad and I are submitting downvotes within 60 seconds of each other this morning. Does this mean he and I are the same person? 

I highly doubt you and TrojanDad "are submitting downvotes within 60 seconds of each other this morning" on the same thread.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

I highly doubt you and TrojanDad "are submitting downvotes within 60 seconds of each other this morning" on the same thread.

Of course you do. It didn't support your narrative. However highly you doubt it, it was true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Of course you do. It didn't support your narrative. However highly you doubt it, it was true.

You and TrojanDad have complete opposite personalities and opposing positions on most subjects.

• Disdain 1

4 hours ago, Irishman said:

Got me curious now......you know we can see ip addresses on every post as admins, and we can check those for location? If you have a suspicion, let me know. 

And you know Ip addresses and therefore locations can be spoofed?

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

Just now, Muda69 said:

And you know Ip addresses and therefore locations can be spoofed?

Yes I do know that, but as other posts I made mention, the consistency of the ip address that shows up in posts and the location of it lead me to think they are two separate people. 

4 hours ago, gonzoron said:

so the next time I’m  falsely accused, I can request that the accuser be banned from the site for repeatedly harassing another member.

The put your money where your mouth is and do it.

If anything it is you and your homunculus NightHawk that are the primary harassers on the GID.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

It was 22,000. And he asked for them first.

No, it was 20k. And no, I did not ask for them first.

Two more lies on your part, Gonzo.  Just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.  🙂

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Neither @TrojanDad nor @Muda69 are neo-liberals last time I checked. They are certainly serial down voters.

Just emulating my GID hero, you Gonzo.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Yes.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1