Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Donald Trump thread

Muda69

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

AGAIN : Since the Mueller report bombed, and Barr's sharks are circling - time to change the story......Guess what - There's a crisis at the Southern Border and it's Trump's fault.......Even though I have been in Congress for more than 3 decades and the President has been in office for under 3. 
Nevermind the Russian's hacking the election story for now......
ALSO:  We would like everyone to focus on this guy's finances.......Nevermind that Mr. Durham fella over there.......

And in other news:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/republican-congressman-destroys-arguments-trump-210644955.html

FTA:

Amash wrote that the president “engaged in impeachable conduct,” and that Attorney General William Barr deliberately misrepresented the contents of the report filed last month by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. “Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence,” Amash wrote.

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Nevermind the Russian's hacking the election story for now.....

Unfortunately, that has been the attitude of this Administration from the beginning. No action has been taken to prevent future occurrences. That should alarm all Americans, no matter what your political affinity is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I don't listen to Limbaugh, you'll have to tell me who this is.

Sure - Not a problem.......

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/us/politics/russia-investigation-justice-department-review.html

• May 13, 2019

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

Ahhh - The "we are trying to see Trump's finances" - "We need to investigate them" story .  (Which if President Obama was able to keep his past records hidden over his 8 years, do you really think President Trump is gonna give his financial outside of the disclosures already required)

But the real question now is:  do you now (after about a week in the news) know who Mr. Durham is?  The link to THAT story is back on page 17 of this thread......(About a week ago)

Gonzo -- Durham is a straight-shooting, even-handed, Republican-leaning, no- nonsense government servant... until he finds no evidence of any wrongdoing in the FBI's initiation of the Russia investigation, then he's a no-good, Dem-leaning, Deep State operative who needs to be the focus of the investigation of the investigation of the investigation....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Which if President Obama was able to keep his past records hidden over his 8 years,

Citation needed. I have no idea what records you're referring to. He did release his tax returns. Something Trump has repeatedly said he would do, but hasn't actually done. 

10 minutes ago, swordfish said:

do you now (after about a week in the news) know who Mr. Durham is? 

Yes. The head of a witch hunt.Thanks for the link.

10 minutes ago, swordfish said:

The link to THAT story is back on page 17 of this thread......(About a week ago)

I've been on vacation. I do have a life beyond GID and politics as usual.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Citation needed. I have no idea what records you're referring to. He did release his tax returns. Something Trump has repeatedly said he would do, but hasn't actually done. 

Past records - not tax returns.  Nice try.....

Yes. The head of a witch hunt.Thanks for the link.

Touche' + Points for that one Gonzo.......

I've been on vacation. I do have a life beyond GID and politics as usual.

Hoping it was warmer than here in Indiana......

On 5/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, swordfish said:

And the rats begin to scurry......

Starting to turn on each other - only a matter of time before they begin to eat each other.......

https://www.westernjournal.com/hermancain/blue-blue-loretta-lynch-says-comey-lying-never-told-call-hillary-e-mail-probe-matter/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2019-05-21&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR1mWg2S75iXacOPYHBfKG3t_Il-tZ7jg8xgn8yo-bUjHkH3JH5hg6KdOjQ

Comey continued: “The Clinton campaign, at the time, was using all kind of euphemisms — security review, matters, things like that, for what was going on. We were getting to a place where the attorney general and I were both going to have to testify and talk publicly about. And I wanted to know, was she going to authorize us to confirm we had an investigation? … And she said, ‘Yes, but don’t call it that, call it a matter.’ And I said, ‘Why would I do that?’ And she said, ‘Just call it a matter.’”

. . .

“I did not,” Lynch responded when asked if she had “ever” told Comey to call the investigation a “matter.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loretta-lynch-james-comey-contradition-clinton-probe-matter-investigation

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-declares-tillerson-secretary-of-state-totally-ill-prepared-and-ill-equipped-for-the-job-133422542.html

FTA:

President Trump on Thursday lashed out at Rex Tillerson after the former secretary of state reportedly told members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee that Russian President Vladimir Putin out-prepared Trump for their first meeting in Germany.

Trump responded by calling Tillerson incompetent.

“Rex Tillerson, a man who is ‘dumb as a rock’ and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany,” he tweeted. “I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!”

If Tillerson was “totally ill prepared and ill equipped” to be the nation’s top diplomat, Trump himself would be to blame: He appointed the former ExxonMobil CEO to be secretary of state shortly after his inauguration after interviewing multiple candidates, including now-Sen. Mitt Romney. Tillerson was confirmed by the Senate eight days later.

Those "best people" that were hired, including those fired, jumped ship, indicted, convicted, "transferred," etc. continues to grow.  A CEO making these types of decisions would have been removed by the Board of Directors or investors fairly quickly.  A CEO as president, not so much.  Seriously, if Tillerson is "dumb as a rock" as Trump puts it, why on God's green Earth would Trump have ever even considered him for such a position?  And by the way, whether you are a Trump fan or not, it is dangerous as all-get-out to somehow or another believe that Putin went into any meeting with any foreign leader and wasn't heavily-prepared.  Fault him for his authoritarianism, his ruthlessness, his arrogance, etc., as a former KGB member, one thing that Putin has to be given credit for is his prep work and understanding of adversaries.

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

.  Fault him for his authoritarianism, his ruthlessness, his arrogance, etc., as a former KGB member, one thing that Putin has to be given credit for is his prep work and understanding of adversaries.

Yeah, cause if they said about Putin the things people have said about our President when out of his employment - they would be dead.......

11 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Perhaps congress will conduct a more thorough investigation than the two year long great Mueller investigation with 19 democrat prosecutors, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpeonas, 500 search warrants while pissing away over $25,000,000.

Libtards are easily manipulated, gullible fools.

5 hours ago, Howe said:

Perhaps congress will conduct a more thorough investigation than the two year long great Mueller investigation with 19 democrat prosecutors, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpeonas, 500 search warrants while pissing away over $25,000,000.

I am guessing your criticism of the investigation of Hillary Clinton would be the same? 

6 hours ago, Howe said:

Except this investigation exposed crooked donald and his campaign, put crooks behind bars, showed collusion, obstruction and made the country money by seizing trump's campaign manager's stolen money.  Win for democracy!

The cost will probably be closer to 35 million (easily offset by getting 42 million back from Donald's capo Manafort)

13 of the prosecutors were democrat.

Congress is investigating the blatant cover up now.  

So it's a uni-party political witch hunt.  Big deal.   If such a scandal had broken during Obama's administration and the democrats had controlled Congress would we have seen this level of  taxpayer dollars spent of investigations, hearings, etc.?

• Disdain 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-gives-barr-power-to-declassify-intelligence-related-to-russia-probe/2019/05/23/06950e90-7dbc-11e9-8ede-f4abf521ef17_story.html?utm_term=.d9fefda40305

President Trump has granted Attorney General William P. Barr “full and complete authority” to declassify government secrets, issuing a memorandum late Thursday that orders U.S. intelligence agencies to cooperate promptly with Barr’s audit of the investigation into Russia’s election interference in 2016.

The president’s move gives Barr broad powers to unveil carefully guarded intelligence secrets about the Russia investigation, which the attorney general requested to allow him to quickly carry out his review, according to the memo.

“Today’s action will ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions,” the White House said in an accompanying statement, which Trump then tweeted.

Now it's more than just a threat......You mess with the bull too much you get the horns......

Image result for eating popcorn gif

41 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I am guessing your criticism of the investigation of Hillary Clinton would be the same? 

Investigation?  Ha.......

Image result for james Comey

I am confused sf? Did Trey Gowdy lead a two year investigation of Hillary Clinton? What was the result of that investigation? I am not saying she was not at fault, but I lost any respect I had for Trey Gowdy at that point. He was the lead, and completely screwed it up. How many indictments came out of it? HRC was questioned for 11 hours, and to what end? For Howe to be so "righteous" in his complaints about Mueller's investigation, I don't recall hearing a peep out of him criticizing Gowdy and his colleagues.

52 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So it's a uni-party political witch hunt.  Big deal.   If such a scandal had broken during Obama's administration and the democrats had controlled Congress would we have seen this level of  taxpayer dollars spent of investigations, hearings, etc.?

If a bear craps in the woods does it still stink?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

7 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

If a bear craps in the woods does it still stink?

Since I choose not to sniff bear scat I wouldn't know.  

qggT107yQu-XR3Clce-zRU9puGB7QxWIT4VZi82s

I have also recently wondered once Mr. Trump is no longer POTUS will Twitter close/ban his current account?

• Disdain 1