Sign in to follow this  
Muda69

New Donald Trump thread

8 hours ago, Howe said:

Thanks Obama.  😠

Democrat super hero, confirmed liar and swamp rat Robert (Weapons of Mass Destruction) Mueller

On 6/3/2019 at 11:28 AM, Muda69 said:

n2u86fct31231.jpg

Image result for black pot

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Howe said:

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

image.png.407426dafb0597874ef5fd8b45e5bd02.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Howe said:

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

giphy.gif.a41f5188af3dc840127946f2bb1a4f58.gif

I can't decide if Howard's bro crush, cult-of-personality shtick is creepy, or just funny.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wabash82 said:

giphy.gif.a41f5188af3dc840127946f2bb1a4f58.gif

I can't decide if Howard's bro crush, cult-of-personality shtick is creepy, or just funny.

Trump made the mistake of liking one of his GID posts and now he's stalking him. 😀

It is hilarious to watch the left and the GID "deep thinkers" grasp at their tin foil hat conspiracy theories promoted by their fake news outlets.

I want to see (Guilty Until Proven Innocent) Mueller testify before congress and get humiliated by Republicans.

27 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is hilarious to watch the left and the GID "deep thinkers" grasp at their tin foil hat conspiracy theories promoted by their fake news outlets.

I want to see (Guilty Until Proven Innocent) Mueller testify before congress and get humiliated by Republicans.

1pd81m.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howe said:

Exactly....Louie "Goober" Gohmert and Jim "Meathead" Jordan will completely embarrass Mueller.

The only triple digit IQ in the entire Trump collusion scandal is Mueller.

18 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Exactly....Louie "Goober" Gohmert and Jim "Meathead" Jordan will completely embarrass Mueller.

Or the likes of Rep. Rob Woodall.

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-woodall-read-mueller-report-msnbc-1443125

FTA:

Georgia Republican Rob Woodall offered a boastful explanation for why he has no interest in reading any part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report, even citing his past disinterest in reviewing accusations against Bill Clinton in 1998.

I guess he doesn't read anything?

10 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Or the likes of Rep. Rob Woodall.

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-woodall-read-mueller-report-msnbc-1443125

FTA:

Georgia Republican Rob Woodall offered a boastful explanation for why he has no interest in reading any part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report, even citing his past disinterest in reviewing accusations against Bill Clinton in 1998.

I guess he doesn't read anything?

Why read when he can look at facebook videos and get the true story.  At least he is retiring after this term.

19 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

34 minutes ago, Howe said:

Jim Jordan - Mueller video

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-gop-rep-jim-jordan-quickly-corrects-himself-after-saying-mueller-found-no-obstruction/

FTA:

“I think the one question most Americans want to know, when did you first learn there was no obstruction,” Jordan began, then quickly corrected himself.

“Or excuse me, no collusion?” he continued. “The central charge of Bob Mueller — the central task was to find if there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.”

It was then Stephanopoulos’ turn to correct Jordan.

“Actually, he says he didn’t look at collusion,” Stephanopoulos said. “That’s not what he said. When he spoke in his report, it says very clearly he didn’t examine that question. What he did say is that he could not establish a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.”

Undeterred, Jordan continued to insist that Mueller be asked about not establishing “collusion.”

“After 10 months, if they couldn’t establish collusion, how long did it take Bob Mueller?” Jordan asked, and said he thinks “that’s a question I think the whole country has for Bob Mueller.”

Jordan’s slip, while inadvertent, demonstrates the gravity of Mueller’s press conference, which makes it impossible for claims of “no obstruction” to carry any weight, while also putting Democrats on the spot to do something about it.

Sign in to follow this