Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Pike Central Needs a Week 1 Opponent

Good evening Coaches!  My name is Kelly Brashear.  I am the new head coach at Pike Central High School in southern IN.  We are in desperate need of a week one opponent.  It looks to me that IN is not an option.  Can anyone hook me up with a northern KY team that needs a week game?  Thank you for your help!  I hate to not play week 1

kbrashear@pcsc.k12.in.us

812-887-6250 (my cell)

Edited by 1840ojb

I'm soul searching for a week 1 opponent.  I see that the Boone County Rebels of Florence KY is open.  I know nothing about them.  Can anyone help me with who the coach is and how to get ahold of him?  We are a 3A school with not much tradition, so I'm not interested in getting our "*VVDV handed to us.  Thanks for the help Coaches!!!!

9 hours ago, 1840ojb said:

I'm soul searching for a week 1 opponent.  I see that the Boone County Rebels of Florence KY is open.  I know nothing about them.  Can anyone help me with who the coach is and how to get ahold of him?  We are a 3A school with not much tradition, so I'm not interested in getting our "*VVDV handed to us.  Thanks for the help Coaches!!!!

https://www.boone.k12.ky.us/content_page.aspx?cid=18&schoolID=5

Athletic Director and Head Football Coach: Randy Borchers
Email address: randy.borchers@boone.kyschools.us

12 hours ago, 1840ojb said:

Boone County is a large school, a 5A by Kentucky standards. Their enrollment is around 1800 or so. They have struggled mightily over the last decade or so. They used to be a power in the 90s. Alabama RB Shaun Alexander went to school there. 

• 2 weeks later...