Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bobby Boucher vs. Forrest Gump

Could Bobby Boucher tackle Forrest Gump? 

IMO. Believe it depends on the football situation, think Gump's speed in the open field wins.

...what if, 

A.) Forrest said something about Bobby's mama

Or..

B.) Forrest felt like running

🤔

*( we can thank the internet memes for debates like this) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zonefball said:

Could Bobby Boucher tackle Forrest Gump? 

IMO. Believe it depends on the football situation, think Gump's speed in the open field wins.

...what if, 

A.) Forrest said something about Bobby's mama

Or..

B.) Forrest felt like running

🤔

*( we can thank the internet memes for debates like this) 

Absolutely. Forrest was an All-American player, but Boucher set records that are even beyond video game statistics. He was able to powerbomb All-American DL Meanie and tackle Colonel Sanders.

Do you think that Mama can tackle Forrest?

11 minutes ago, Coach Jennings said:

Finally a topic I can get behind.  

Forrest would absolutely get demolished by Bobby.  Forrest was a straight ahead runner who ran straight up.  Bobby would break him in half.  Never underestimate someone who is playing with pure rage.  

Can't hit, what you can't catch.  🤣

Get outta here with that noise.  When Forrest is in the game clearly they're gonna run outside.  As a DC, I love when teams use personnel that way - gives the play away before it even starts.  

Just now, Piratepop said:

Don't forget about Forrest's open field cuts to take away tackling and pursuit angles.

He runs in a 90 degree angles like Tecmo Super Bowl.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coach Jennings said:

Get outta here with that noise.  When Forrest is in the game clearly they're gonna run outside.  As a DC, I love when teams use personnel that way - gives the play away before it even starts.  

Yes, but it is very deceiving as he lures the defender into a sure tackle only to cut at the last second and run him into another defender.

Knowing whats coming and stopping it are 2 different things.

Edited by Piratepop
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Jennings said:

Bo Jackson ONLY!

Come on now folks. We are talkin bout the Crimson Tide of Alabama (in my best Keith Jackson voice possible) against the Mud dogs of South Central Louisiana State here. Those big hosses up front would crush Boucher before he ever got a shot at Forrest.

8 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

This guy?

Image result for lattimer the program

Most of you are probably too young to know this; but this guy is an Indy native. His dad was a longtime DJ (Adam Smasher and the Smash) and local musician in Indy. One of my favorite local bands growing up was Roadmaster, a band Smasher was a part of.

IndyStar caught up with the Smash in 2016. https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/02/21/whatever-happened-adam-smasher/80601710/

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Come on now folks. We are talkin bout the Crimson Tide of Alabama (in my best Keith Jackson voice possible) against the Mud dogs of South Central Louisiana State here. Those big hosses up front would crush Boucher before he ever got a shot at Forrest.

Alllllllllluh-baaaaaaaaam-uh

It long predates either of these greats of both silver screen and gridiron, but the best movie/football player of all time is Oliver “Spearchucker” Jones of MASH fame. Played by none other than Fred “Hammer” Williamson in the movie. Spearchucker would have wasted both of those punks in nothing flat.

https://mash.fandom.com/wiki/Oliver_Harmon_"Spearchucker"_Jones?file=Spearchucker-pilot.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SAC_Insider said:

Is Shane Falco playing QB?image.jpeg.a09cb951f9601ba79a2b9b293941ac32.jpeg

His backup is Uncle Rico. I'm being told by an anonymous GM that Falco gets nervous in the 4th quarter so Coach is gonna put Rico in.

• Like 2