Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Pioneer Last of a Dying Breed as BIG Money Takes Over

Guest DT

20 minutes ago, XStar said:

Absolutely false.  I let you define everything how you wanted and you still couldn't keep up once I started using the DOE data you cited.  

Again, you're just not very good at this.

I guess this is where I make you feel like you walk away a winner.  Congrats.

My point still stands.  If you are over 50 percent disadvantaged, you sure as hell better be near the top of your class in terms of enrollment.  

Comparing teams that average 2 wins per season to make some sort of argument is not illustrating your point as well as you seem to think it is.

I really should start charging for these summer school classes.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Muda69 said:

One competes in the 4A sectional classification against the likes of Roncalli and the other in the 2A classification against the likes of South Montgomery?

One has a 4A enrollment and One has a 2A enrollment.  They both participate in the Sagamore where Webo has won the Sagamore in 2018 & 2019 (as one of the smallest schools in the conference) and as @Footballking16 pointed out Webo has beat them 7 out of the last 10 times.

Webo 538 students (grades 9-12)

Lebanon 1017 students (grades 9-12)

And it doesn't appear there is a Drastic difference in economically disadvantaged (Webo 32.4%, Lebanon 37.9%)

Edited by 1st_and_10

1 hour ago, XStar said:

I'm up by so much it went to a running clock awhile back.  

You're not very good at this.

I’ll give you half credit on the assignment but it’s due by 5pm.

Its a simple question.  Since you and your cronies down play enrollment and SES:

“Name some programs who are over 50% disadvantaged and are also near the bottom in terms of enrollment relative to the rest of their class who have made consistent deep tournament runs.”

@Muda69 may even be willing to tutor you.

On 6/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, 1st_and_10 said:

Baling hay in 90 degree heat is no joke.  It's physically demanding.  It's tiring.

And itches like the dickens!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, temptation said:

I guess this is where I make you feel like you walk away a winner.  Congrats.

My point still stands.  If you are over 50 percent disadvantaged, you sure as hell better be near the top of your class in terms of enrollment.  

Comparing teams that average 2 wins per season to make some sort of argument is not illustrating your point as well as you seem to think it is.

I really should start charging for these summer school classes.

I understand class. Can I get credit if I just take the online final?  Is it transferable?

16 hours ago, temptation said:

Yep.

Deadline passed though.

Rent was due nearly two hours ago.

@Footballking16 and @XStar must retake the course as sophomores.

Sorry, I had to concentrate on work yesterday afternoon/evening.  I prioritize that because I don't want to become economically disadvantaged. 

Aside from that, you have to make a valid point before you can hand out any assignment.  All you've done so far is admit that you don't consider Western Boone to be upscale while claiming to back up Muda but admitting that he makes no sense.  Like I've repeatedly shown, you're not very good at this.

• Disdain 1