Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Youth Football

There has been a lot talk on here about what it takes to build a great program.  I know ever one has their opinion this subject but one fact that most i believe will agree on is that you need a good youth program, from coaching to parents and even the high school coach and his players being around builds the future.  I know most but not all that CG and Coach Moore does for and at the youth level.  Here is a few things.

Run the Basic Off/Def the high school does.

Coach  Moore has a camp he buts on with the 2 threw 6 grades, u might have seen a picture of said game on here from a different topic.

Players and Coach Moore will out at the Bantam fields during the week and on Saturday when they can.

The helmets look just the the varsity do white with a stipe in the middle and number on one side.

One thing my kids thought was cool was there number they had where  paired up with a player on varsity, like last year you had a 2 for Jackson a 91 for Curry and 30 for Steele and so on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trojanmp52 said:

There has been a lot talk on here about what it takes to build a great program.  I know ever one has their opinion this subject but one fact that most i believe will agree on is that you need a good youth program, from coaching to parents and even the high school coach and his players being around builds the future.  I know most but not all that CG and Coach Moore does for and at the youth level.  Here is a few things.

Run the Basic Off/Def the high school does.

Coach  Moore has a camp he buts on with the 2 threw 6 grades, u might have seen a picture of said game on here from a different topic.

Players and Coach Moore will out at the Bantam fields during the week and on Saturday when they can.

The helmets look just the the varsity do white with a stipe in the middle and number on one side.

One thing my kids thought was cool was there number they had where  paired up with a player on varsity, like last year you had a 2 for Jackson a 91 for Curry and 30 for Steele and so on.

We do a lot of the same things out here.  The kids see Coach Pelley and HS kids out at the youth games.  There is a camp which is run by the HS Coaching Staff and players.  Basic offense/defense are taught.  There is a Youth Football Night during a varsity game where all youth teams are announced during halftime of a varsity game. Coach Pelley is involved in the youth program (on the Board) and was fitting youth kids last night for equipment.  

• Like 1