Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

A Good Bye, but Not Gone

GID Friends and Foes (Im sure there still lingering out there) 😁

I am letting you all know like I did the others on the leadership team a few weeks back, that come August, I will be beginning a new position within Rensselaer School Corp, going into El Ed PE which was my original degree 18 years ago, so will finally enjoy getting myself back into that, but leaving behind 13 years of running our Alternative School and Credit Recovery program which allowed me to be in front of computer 8 hours a day running our lab for all of that, so being a primary member of the leadership team made sense for me at that time, but not so much anymore as I just will not have the time that this site takes during the season to moderate, et. al that goes into the day to day, week to week, etc.  s

I want to thank @DK_Barons and @77Jimmie for allowing me onto their team back in 2010, its been a nice little run for myself around these parts and I will be still a member and retain my moderation tools, but will only be able to get on in a very limited basis moving forward and do not want to have folks wondering why I am not getting back to them in the typical ways that you have been accustomed to. 

Thanks to @Irishman all these years together running the day to day it seems, appreciate your support and accessibility brotha.  

Like I said, I will be on here and there throughout the rest of the summer and will help when I can until August but the slow phase out of my position within the leadership team.  

Thanks to the many members and supporters all these years, appreciate all of you.  Hope many of you continue to provide your content and commentary within the confides of what Coach TA always wanted, a positive promotion of Indiana HS Football in your schools, communities throughout the entire state of Indiana.   

Cheers

Coach Eric Nowlin 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1
  • Disdain 1

3 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I am letting you all know like I did the others on the leadership team a few weeks back, that come August, I will be beginning a new position within Rensselaer School Corp, going into El Ed PE which was my original degree 18 years ago, so will finally enjoy getting myself back into that, but leaving behind 13 years of running our Alternative School and Credit Recovery program which allowed me to be in front of computer 8 hours a day running our lab for all of that, so being a primary member of the leadership team made sense for me at that time, but not so much anymore as I just will not have the time that this site takes during the season to moderate, et. al that goes into the day to day, week to week, etc.  s

I want to thank @DK_Barons and @77Jimmie for allowing me onto their team back in 2010, its been a nice little run for myself around these parts and I will be still a member and retain my moderation tools, but will only be able to get on in a very limited basis moving forward and do not want to have folks wondering why I am not getting back to them in the typical ways that you have been accustomed to. 

Thanks to @Irishman all these years together running the day to day it seems, appreciate your support and accessibility brotha.  

Like I said, I will be on here and there throughout the rest of the summer and will help when I can until August but the slow phase out of my position within the leadership team.  

Thanks to the many members and supporters all these years, appreciate all of you.  Hope many of you continue to provide your content and commentary within the confides of what Coach TA always wanted, a positive promotion of Indiana HS Football in your schools, communities throughout the entire state of Indiana.   

Cheers

Coach Eric Nowlin 

Good, go away!!

• Haha 2
  • Disdain 2

3 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Cheers

Coach Eric Nowlin 

I say we give Coach Nowlins a Michael Scott “roast” to send him off. 😂 

I jest. Thanks my friend. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, WCGrad92 said:

Gonna miss you around here. Ill still jus text and bother you from time to time.

You will always be the Mayor around here no matter what.

Until he runs for Mayor of CP. 😉

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jakone said:

I was hoping you were going to be the next host of jeopardy.

I think The Wheel has their sights on him to replace Sajak when he retires.

• Haha 3

On 6/22/2021 at 2:57 PM, foxbat said:

Hope to still see you around the HC thread and making picks in the CFWM.

I barely made my picks last year..... you're asking ALOT!!! 

On 6/22/2021 at 5:37 PM, captainobvious said:

Good, go away!!

Still living rent free I see!!   Cheers 

On 6/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, WCGrad92 said:

Gonna miss you around here. Ill still jus text and bother you from time to time.

You will always be the Mayor around here no matter what.

Line is always open!!   

On 6/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, jakone said:

I was hoping you were going to be the next host of jeopardy.

The odds are NOT with me on that one on so many fronts 

22 hours ago, cw13 said:

Thanks for all of your hard work here!!!!!

Thanks brotha!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. I'm envious!   El. Ed. PE.  My dream.  I've taught every grade ESL PK- Adult, general elementary,  6-12 English, Spanish, and Social Studies.  My dream, El. Ed. PE or El. Ed. Reading.  Gotta work on that.  

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, Coach Nowlin said:

Cheers

Coach Eric Nowlin 

Hey Nowlins who’s gonna keep an eye on your boy from Weiner Mack’s? He needs a monitor. STATE LAW!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Robert said:

I still get ads.  🙂  

Shhh!  Keep it on the down-low or everyone will want them. 😀