Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Brebeuf 4 Star Strickland Commits to Purdue

Guest DT

On 11/27/2021 at 11:45 PM, XStar said:

You were right.  That momentum from the Strickland commitment propelled Purdue to an 8-win season and made IU go winless in conference.  Just imagine if he had chosen IU and all that momentum went the other way.  IU may well have been playing in the upcoming BTCG for a spot in the playoffs.  #LEO

Excellent bump lol

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, Footballking16 said:

Lol.

You waited 12 weeks to dig this up? Enjoy the bucket friend.

BTW, Joe Strickland didn’t impress me at all Friday. Brady Allen on the other hand…

I didn't really pay attention to Strickland. He did have some big plays including the safety. I take HS play with a grain of salt. I remember people saying Karlaftis looked overrated against Evansville Memorial. Speaking of Allen though, I was pleasantly surprised enough that I had to start texting Purdue friends. I was expecting to see a 6'5 QB with a very strong arm, which is what we saw. I was not expecting to see him make the type of throws he was making. Very impressive. I'm hoping Brohm has finally found at least a 3 year starter. 

Edited by Boilernation
  • Like 1