Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2021 Packers

Irishman

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Looks like the ship is being righted…

It really shows the defense just has to get a couple stops in a game. I would prefer more, as it will be needed against better teams. That said, the Lions are a better team this year. Many did not expect much from them, but they have competed in the first two games. 

11 minutes ago, Irishman said:

The game has flown by. The first quarter went by with each team having one possession and Detroit early in their 2nd possession. 

It has—gonna be over soon.  All we have to do is run the ball.  The D really looked good in the 2nd.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Here is the clip; but the one view from the back of the end zone was impressive. 

Amazing isn’t it? Think of it this way. There are approximately 8 billion human beings on the planet. The number of them who can do that with any degree of confidence can be counted on the fingers of one hand … and you’d have fingers left over.

• Like 1

Not a fan of the night time games; they start too late and end too late; but this will give us a clear view of how good this team is......or isn't. They have struggled in games in Frisco, so hopefully they can change that trend. Defense really needs to step up. 

• Like 1

A near perfect first half except for the last minute and change. Special teams have long been a problem. But Frisco is catching some breaks. The start to the 2nd half was not good. They moved the ball too easily. Green Bay needs to score every possession in my opinion to win; especially the first drive here. 

Edit....so much for that drive. lol

3 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Nice win for the Packers today; played well in all phases. Loved seeing Cobb score twice and be a bigger part of the game plan. Marcedes Lewis was a big part too. Pittsburgh really misses Claypool. 

First time I’ve watched Pittsburgh in a while, and I was shocked by the deterioration in Roethlisberger. He was so inaccurate. His mechanics have completely deserted him. 

• Like 1