Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Colts 2021

Muda69

Let's start out a new Colts 2021 thread right:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2021/08/02/colts-qb-carson-wentz-out-5-12-weeks-due-foot-injury/5455375001/

Colts quarterback Carson Wentz will undergo surgery Monday afternoon to remove a piece of his bone from his left foot, a procedure that will keep the Indianapolis starter out for five to 12 weeks. Wentz would miss zero to seven games under that timeline.

Doctors determined that Wentz unknowingly suffered a broken foot at some point in his career, likely in high school, and when the quarterback planted his foot in practice last Thursday, a piece of the bone came loose.

Brett Hundley will be the week #1 starter,  you heard it here first.

1 hour ago, DE said:

I’m going to go with Nick Foles as week 1 starter for the Colts. 

His guaranteed money is enormous. Plus, what would they have to give up? Most importantly, Wentz would probably have a nervous breakdown at the thought of Foles breathing down his neck yet again. I wouldn’t do it.

1 minute ago, Bobref said:

His guaranteed money is enormous. Plus, what would they have to give up? Most importantly, Wentz would probably have a nervous breakdown at the thought of Foles breathing down his neck yet again. I wouldn’t do it.

Gosh, I hope you are kidding about the “most importantly” portion of your statement.

I’ll give you a chance to clarify.

Ok.

Watch Foles presser.  Shots fired.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

Turns out to be a Troll.

The name gave it away.

55 minutes ago, WolvesOnTheProwl said:

Maybe Phillip Rivers will come back for 1 more year….. not a colts fan but I thought they drafted the qb from Washington Jacob Eason 2 years ago or so. Wonder if he’ll get a chance

Let's hope he doesn't come back to the Colts if he comes back.

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

The name gave it away.

1 hour ago, DE said:

Really?  You couldn’t tell by his name?  😂

In my defense, it was the first thing I saw when I opened up my iPad, and I wasn’t fully awake. … Also, I was laughing hysterically at the rime.

In my defense, it was the first thing I saw when I opened up my iPad, and I wasn’t fully awake. … Also, I was laughing hysterically at the rime.

Come on Bob....

You know, more than any, as an attorney, there is NO defense for this.  😂

BTW, Barry has lost so many relatives that have injecting the Mary Jane.

The guy is a hilarious follow.

Might I add, in his eyes, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB of all time.  He despises Tom Brady.

6 minutes ago, DE said:

Come on Bob....

You know, more than any, as an attorney, there is NO defense for this.  😂

BTW, Barry has lost so many relatives that have injecting the Mary Jane.

The guy is a hilarious follow.

Might I add, in his eyes, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB of all time.  He despises Tom Brady.

I truly know nothing about Twitter, so it didn’t jump out ate.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my children received free tickets to yesterday's pre-season game again the Carolina Panthers, so we attended.  Good seats, not so good football, although IMHO young Mr. Ehlinger was more impressive than young Mr. Eason. 

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

One of my children received free tickets to yesterday's pre-season game again the Carolina Panthers, so we attended.  Good seats, not so good football, although IMHO young Mr. Ehlinger was more impressive than young Mr. Eason. 

Disagree.  

25 minutes ago, temptation said:

Disagree.  

Noted.

Mr. Eason couldn't improvise his way out of a paper bag.  I'll take more football smarts and scrambling ability than a rocket arm any day of the week.   The days of Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, etc. are coming to a quick end.