Jump to content
The Gridiron Digest

Colts 2021


Muda69
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, temptation said:

Bet @PHJIrishis outraged at this selfishness.  He missed 4 days of practice!

Infect away, anti-vaxxers!  He's a bomb ready to go off!  I'm not the bit outraged, I'm actually quite sad of a lot of you.   Fellow Americans be damned.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

Infect away, anti-vaxxers!  He's a bomb ready to go off!  I'm not the bit outraged, I'm actually quite sad of a lot of you.   Fellow Americans be damned.

 

Double vaxxed and boosted.  Nice try though.

Enough is enough.  The gig is up Fauci.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, temptation said:

Double vaxxed and boosted.  Nice try though.

Enough is enough.  The gig is up Fauci.

The gig isn't up on COVID or Dr. Fauci.  Don't care what your status is, you're proving to be a non-vaxxer.

Nice late drive for the Colts.  They need to have a few more of 'em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

The gig isn't up on COVID or Dr. Fauci.  Don't care what your status is, you're proving to be a non-vaxxer.

Nice late drive for the Colts.  They need to have a few more of 'em.

Anti-mandate, not anti-vax.

And yes, the gig is up.

Go Colts.  We still allowed to cheer for Wentz?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/2/2022 at 4:16 AM, gonzoron said:

Good. Keep it that way.

Last thing I need is some newbie stalking me.

Stalking you?  LOL!  I think you are pretty safe...all good.  Nothing against you.  I actually enjoy reading most of your posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the Colts are going to look back at this season, and note the 3-4 games that they should have won....and failure to execute will being their Achilles heel.  Even if they clinch a playoff spot this week, they could have been in a far better position/seed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bash Riprock said:

I think the Colts are going to look back at this season, and note the 3-4 games that they should have won....and failure to execute will being their Achilles heel.  Even if they clinch a playoff spot this week, they could have been in a far better position/seed.

While I agree, the running game travels.  The Colts still control their own destiny and are in with a win in Jacksonville this Sunday.  If they can't pull that off, obviously they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

They are a very Jekyl and Hyde outfit.  I honestly do not see a team that they can't beat (not saying they will) in either the AFC/NFC...or they could very well get blown out wild card weekend.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colts will obviously make the playoffs. The loss to the Raiders only changed their 1st round opponent.  Instead of going to Buffalo, they will glide down I-74 to Cincy.

I like the matchup with the Bengals.  I think this is the best 1st round scenario we could hope for. However, very much agree the Temp, the Jekyl and Hyde nature of this team makes it seam like they backed into the playoffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Staxawax said:

Colts will obviously make the playoffs. The loss to the Raiders only changed their 1st round opponent.  Instead of going to Buffalo, they will glide down I-74 to Cincy.

I like the matchup with the Bengals.  I think this is the best 1st round scenario we could hope for. However, very much agree the Temp, the Jekyl and Hyde nature of this team makes it seam like they backed into the playoffs. 

I hope you are right....on paper, they should take the Jags, although they only beat them by 6 points at home this season.  I don't believe the Colts have won at Jacksonville since 2014.  (check me on that one)  I hope they are ready to play Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

I hope you are right....on paper, they should take the Jags, although they only beat them by 6 points at home this season.  I don't believe the Colts have won at Jacksonville since 2014.  (check me on that one)  I hope they are ready to play Sunday.

Have the Jags mailed in their season?  Had 50 some hung on them by the Patriots. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 2:05 PM, Staxawax said:

Colts will obviously make the playoffs. The loss to the Raiders only changed their 1st round opponent.  Instead of going to Buffalo, they will glide down I-74 to Cincy.

I like the matchup with the Bengals.  I think this is the best 1st round scenario we could hope for. However, very much agree the Temp, the Jekyl and Hyde nature of this team makes it seam like they backed into the playoffs. 

Boy was this a freezing cold take! Wentz is a failure. Reich is a failure. The Oline needed to grow a pair and NEVER did. Andrew Luck please come back! We need you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Staxawax said:

Boy was this a freezing cold take! Wentz is a failure. Reich is a failure. The Oline needed to grow a pair and NEVER did. Andrew Luck please come back! We need you!

You’ve gotta love the guy that makes no predictions all week/season chiming in after the fact to tell everyone they were wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

It was the worst performance for a Colts team since they moved here in 1984.  It was abysmal!

See your all next season, well some of you anyway.  Stay Safe!

Somebody slept through the early 90s. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 9:26 PM, DE said:

Have the Jags mailed in their season?  Had 50 some hung on them by the Patriots. 

Apparently not. 😂 

53 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

It was the worst performance for a Colts team since they moved here in 1984.  It was abysmal!

See your all next season, well some of you anyway.  Stay Safe!

✌️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, temptation said:

You’ve gotta love the guy that makes no predictions all week/season chiming in after the fact to tell everyone they were wrong.

Excuse me? I was making fun of myself. My own prediction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...