Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Help deactivate account

1 minute ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Can someone help me figure out how to sign out or deactivate my account? 

thanks

Why are you leaving?  Season just starting

1 hour ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

No longer have anyone involved in high school sports. Won’t be making it to games so will have nothing to add! 

but still can’t figure out how to sign out or delete account. Lol 

If I'm not mistaken, you need Admin to delete an account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

No longer have anyone involved in high school sports. Won’t be making it to games so will have nothing to add! 

You can just stop posting without deleting your account.

To quote the immortal John “Bluto” Blutarsky:  don’t cost nuthin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

There are a lot of people in the same spot you are in. They hang around to check topics once in a while, and to read through game threads to see how games are unfolding. You don't need to be adding anything to keep your account open here. It may be here when your grandkids start playing. 🙂

11 hours ago, Irishman said:

There are a lot of people in the same spot you are in. They hang around to check topics once in a while, and to read through game threads to see how games are unfolding. You don't need to be adding anything to keep your account open here. It may be here when your grandkids start playing. 🙂

Good advice.  I haven't lived in IN for 15 years, but still have a few nieces/nephews playing sports.  For me it's one way to maintain a connection with my home state and a sport that I love.  Not your specific situation, I understand, but yeah keep the account open.  Sometimes there's some very interesting reading available here, and you may want to chime in on occasion.

Like the other guy said, it's free.

• Like 2

Just now, gonzoron said:

So you came back because you don't want to be happy? Got it. 

Nah, nice try though.  The topics of conversation engaged upon in this forum were nauseating 12 months ago.

Took a step away while things cooled off and am back to kick ass.

Congrats on being victim #1.  Every interaction with you improves my self-esteem a notch.

• Haha 1

Why is it that a person feels the need to stop supporting a high school program because their kids don't go there anymore? Doesn't it make more sense to support the kids in your own community than a university or professional team that you have absolutely no ties with? Some things in life just don't make any sense to me..........that's one of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BTF said:

Why is it that a person feels the need to stop supporting a high school program because their kids don't go there anymore? Doesn't it make more sense to support the kids in your own community than a university or professional team that you have absolutely no ties with? Some things in life just don't make any sense to me..........that's one of them. 

I don't know. I support the same one I did when I was in high school, supported it when my oldest kids went to high school there, and now my youngest 2 kids go to school with the grandchildren of my classmates. I'm still supporting them.

• Like 5

On 8/5/2021 at 5:27 PM, Oldbleacherfan said:

Can someone help me figure out how to sign out or deactivate my account? 

thanks

To sign out. On the top right side of the screen you should see your name with a drop down arrow. Click on the drop down box. At the bottom of the box  click on sign out.

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I don't know. I support the same one I did when I was in high school, supported it when my oldest kids went to high school there, and now my youngest 2 kids go to school with the grandchildren of my classmates. I'm still supporting them.

Ran out of "likes" to give, so here you go.

• 2 months later...