Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Help deactivate account

9 hours ago, Esso Ayche said:

I would have thought you'd be the "Ghost of Titan32" if you were dead.  I mean, did you actually read your copy of "Handbook of the Recently Deceased"?

He's the ghost with the most!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9di5aNh0V1qcxrpgo2_500.gif

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, BTF said:

Why is it that a person feels the need to stop supporting a high school program because their kids don't go there anymore? Doesn't it make more sense to support the kids in your own community than a university or professional team that you have absolutely no ties with? Some things in life just don't make any sense to me..........that's one of them. 

You know   Thought about this. Maybe your definition is different than  his. Apparently you have a strong opinion and Kudos for that! All the OP wanted was to canx a account. Does he need a reason? Hell NO! And how to do know he doesnt support the entire city monetarily and anonymously? Come On Man

Edited by globemstr3

On 8/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Irishman said:

There are a lot of people in the same spot you are in. They hang around to check topics once in a while, and to read through game threads to see how games are unfolding. You don't need to be adding anything to keep your account open here. It may be here when your grandkids start playing. 🙂

This is so true. I've been gone close to 30 years but find this forum to be the one remaining connection I have to Indiana (although now my oldest daughter is a Freshmen at Indiana so I guess there are two!).

• Like 1