Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana Preps 2021 Preseason All State Top 22 (Underclassmen, Small School, Big School)

2021 Preseason All State Top 22 Underclassmen

https://inpreps.com/2021/08/06/indiana-preps-2021-preseason-all-state-top-22-underclassmen/

2021 Preseason All State Top 22 Small School

https://inpreps.com/2021/08/06/indiana-preps-2021-preseason-all-state-top-22-small-school/

2021 Preseason All State Top 22 Big School

https://inpreps.com/2021/08/06/indiana-preps-2021-preseason-all-state-top-22-big-school/

Edited by Indiana Preps
fix topic line

2 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

The shade is blinding for the Irish. Not one Preseason All-State candidate for this Cathedral senior class? Amazing. Keep sleeping on these boys. 

No one is sleeping on them. They are clearly the consensus favorite. Good try 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 6:19 PM, BTF said:

You can still be the best team in the state and not have a player ranked in the Top 22. No shame in that. 

Any list created by a these prospect agencies has to be taken with a grain of salt to a certain extent.  If a player didn't sign up on their site and pump them camp video....they won't make their list.  Which is certainly fine.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Any list created by a these prospect agencies has to be taken with a grain of salt to a certain extent.  If a player didn't sign up on their site and pump them camp video....they won't make their list.  Which is certainly fine.

Agreed. I just assumed the ranking methodology for this list was number of ‘doing work’ tweets posted by the player over the summer. :shrug 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I thought Tyler Eifert was overrated. From that point forward I decided to defer to the scouting reports. They do a pretty solid job. 

On 8/8/2021 at 11:52 PM, Titan32 said:

Incorrect. Indiana Preps is NOT a prospect or recruiting agency. We cover, promote and highlight Indiana high school football, it's coaches and players regardless of offers, rankings or stars. I can assure you Caden Curry doesn't need to send any camp videos (as he didn't attend a single one) to be selected by select media, COACHES, and our analysts for our annual All State Top 22 list. Our All State Top 22 is recognized by several high school programs, news/media outlets and mentioned in player's bios at the next level. Thanks for reading!

3 minutes ago, Indiana Preps said:

Incorrect. Indiana Preps is NOT a prospect or recruiting agency. We cover, promote and highlight Indiana high school football, it's coaches and players regardless of offers, rankings or stars. I can assure you Caden Curry doesn't need to send any camp videos (as he didn't attend a single one) to be selected by select media, COACHES, and our analysts for our annual All State Top 22 list. Our All State Top 22 is recognized by several high school programs, news/media outlets and mentioned in player's bios at the next level. Thanks for reading!

So are you saying that Indiana Preps finds every deserving player throughout the state (not just talking your top 22 list, I think you guys do many lists)....particularly those who don't go to your site and fill out a profile?  You have two guys that cover Indiana right?  Not arguing just trying to understand the methodology. 

@Titan32 Happy to answer your question. If you take a look at this year's list, you'll find small school and large school players without any college offers or momentum in recruiting. Also, "signing up" is not how we determine this list. We have member coaches of the IFCA, IMCA, media partners and our analysts to come up with the lists. Same goes for media outlets like MaxPreps or IndyStar who also has teams. The IFCA and IFD lists as well. I don't know what you mean by signing up. Brady Allen has made the list in the past prior to any offers, and he hasn't signed up for anything.  Also, we have analysts throughout the state, particularly 3 in the Southern Indiana area. Just look at our Games of the Week last season. You'll see Indiana Preps cover the entire state as we always have. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Indiana Preps said:

@Titan32 Happy to answer your question. If you take a look at this year's list, you'll find small school and large school players without any college offers or momentum in recruiting. Also, "signing up" is not how we determine this list. We have member coaches of the IFCA, IMCA, media partners and our analysts to come up with the lists. Same goes for media outlets like MaxPreps or IndyStar who also has teams. The IFCA and IFD lists as well. I don't know what you mean by signing up. Brady Allen has made the list in the past prior to any offers, and he hasn't signed up for anything.  Also, we have analysts throughout the state, particularly 3 in the Southern Indiana area. Just look at our Games of the Week last season. You'll see Indiana Preps cover the entire state as we always have. Thanks!

By signing up I meant filling out the prospect profile.  https://inpreps.com/prospect-questionnaire/  

@Titan32 That is how we gather information on players. It is an evaluation tool. We do have great relationships with college coaches on all levels. We do not charge a dime to the kids or coaches. We have over 3,000 players in that database since our inception. Again, that questionnaire is like any data for evaluation, but not to determine an All State list.