Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bishop Luers at Carroll

19 hours ago, Gridiron_Junkie said:

I see Caroll taking this one by at least 3 touchdowns.  It just comes down to the fact that Caroll has more dawgs than Luers.  Luers has a boatload of talent returning on offense coming back. Alough the line size and depth and experience will be a concern early in the season in my eyes. Defense will definitely have to be better, coaching decisions and clock management will be a big issue also. (i.e. Last year state game.)

BLHS got a pretty good transfer in, but also one of the  guys I'm sure Luers was counting on a would be senior who scored 2 touchdowns and the state championship game, isn't it even listed on the roster, and his number from last year has taken by another player. Losing him is going to be a blow for the Knights.

Luers will struggle through the SAC most likely with a around .500 winning percentage before getting things get righted come playoffs. (Luers playoff run will be dependent on injuries and attrition sustained from being the small dawg in a big pound during the regular season.)

Heres's to a good season and Good luck to all the other area teams. Hopefully we can again have a couple teams representing NE Indiana after Thanksgiving in the Luke, Hopefully including the Knights of BLHS.

Ok, I was wrong. 

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Is it true?  Carroll QB hurt?

He went out for one play. But came back and played the rest of the game.

Luers is legit. I don't see a team in 2A beating them this year. This team is on a mission. 

If atmosphere and community support won state championships, Carroll would be one of the front runners to win the 6A title. Unfortunately it's about football though. From what I saw tonight, they might be a 4-5 team in the SAC this year. 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:53 PM, jakone said:

Carroll wins easily 42-14.

On 8/14/2021 at 2:57 PM, southend said:

You would think. But..............

On 8/15/2021 at 8:42 AM, jakone said:

Carroll was ahead of Luers 48-0 at halftime last year. Luers would have to be significantly better than last year and Carroll would have to be significantly worse to make this game to be close.

P.S. Not sandbagging lol. 

Lol