Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Need some suggestions

I have my early season schedule set but have a problem on one date that I could use some help with.   Here is my current schedule with associated dining options:

August 20 - Dublin (OH) Coffman @ Warsaw      (Noa Noa)

August 27 - Detroit (MI) M.L. King @ Carmel

September 3 - Chicago (IL) St. Rita @ Louisville (KY) Trinity      (Momma's Mustard, Pickles and BBQ)

September 10 - Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier @ Mishawaka Penn      (The Chubby Trout)

September 17 - Lafayette Jeff @ Kokomo     (Poulard's Cajun Cusine)

The problem is that usually we hit Mudbugs in Carmel for a game there but they have closed.    I need some ideas for somewhere in the Carmel area that is inexpensive, good and fast.    All suggestions are appreciated.

24 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

I have my early season schedule set but have a problem on one date that I could use some help with.   Here is my current schedule with associated dining options:

September 3 - Chicago (IL) St. Rita @ Louisville (KY) Trinity      (Momma's Mustard, Pickles and BBQ)

September 10 - Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier @ Mishawaka Penn      (The Chubby Trout)

The problem is that usually we hit Mudbugs in Carmel for a game there but they have closed.    I need some ideas for somewhere in the Carmel area that is inexpensive, good and fast.    All suggestions are appreciated.

While it is carry out only, Lou Malnati’s is THE best deep dish pizza ever…….evvvvverrrrrrr

51 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

September 24  - Batesville @ Lawrenceburg    (Whiskey's)

2 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

Fat Dan’s has a Carmel location 4 minutes from the school. Smoked dry rub wings and cold beer. Can’t go wrong.

14 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

If all goes well with my schedule, I will be at this game as well. My son has graduated so now I will check out some great games in Northern Indiana. May have to trek to Central Indiana to catch some good ones as well. Spent a couple of years in Central Ohio as a player in HS before relocating and finishing my HS career in Northern Indiana and Coffman has always had a decent program. Should be a great game.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 8:29 AM, whiteshoes said:

11 hours ago, Offintheyard said:

If all goes well with my schedule, I will be at this game as well. My son has graduated so now I will check out some great games in Northern Indiana. May have to trek to Central Indiana to catch some good ones as well. Spent a couple of years in Central Ohio as a player in HS before relocating and finishing my HS career in Northern Indiana and Coffman has always had a decent program. Should be a great game.

I am from Warsaw originally and graduated from there and still have close ties to the school. I now work and live in Dublin, Ohio - so I am very excited to head back home for this one. Will be interesting to say the least!

Food wise - while it is certainly hard to be Noa Noa, some of my other local favorites are Cerulean (especially out on the beer garden), Rua (the Farmer's Cheese is an unbelievable appetizer), and OAK & ALLEY (best burgers around with a lot of good beer/drink options).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I am from Warsaw originally and graduated from there and still have close ties to the school. I now work and live in Dublin, Ohio - so I am very excited to head back home for this one. Will be interesting to say the least!

Food wise - while it is certainly hard to be Noa Noa, some of my other local favorites are Cerulean (especially out on the beer garden), Rua (the Farmer's Cheese is an unbelievable appetizer), and OAK & ALLEY (best burgers around with a lot of good beer/drink options).

Played at Newark for 2 seasons. It was long enough ago that when we played them, it was just Dublin HS. Now they have 3. Hoping for a very competitive game. Safe travels. 

• Like 1