Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Biggest game in some time in the EIAC and there is no chatter at all, very disappointing. I'll start this snow ball off and see what we can get.

Week 1 EIAC Matchups:

Batesville vs Indian Creek: Not sure what the Dogs have coming back, know that their QB is pretty stout. Can't say much either about the Braves? I'll give it to Batesville this week since they're home.

Greensburg vs Shelbyville: The Golden Bears have a new captain but I think that hole is a little to big to dig out of in week one. I'll take the Pirates big over the Golden Bears.

Rushville @ Milan: Another new coach taking over in the EIAC. Word has it that the Wigwam will not be rocking to much this season. I'll take the newly charged Lions.

Connersville @ Richmond: Didn't get a chance to play one another last year, I believe because of COVID? I'll just play hometown favorites here like I did with Batesville, Spartans in a close one.

Franklin County @ New Castle: The Wildcats lost a bunch but I believe have a good crew coming back. I look to see them have a repeat winning season. Wildcats bring this one home.

South Dearborn vs Seymour: I think it depends on what offense Coach Ballart and Homie da Clown decide to run this week. If it's Double Wing I'll give it to them, if not Owls win.

East Central @ Lawrenceburg: And the one we've all been waiting for. We get the biggest game of the season in this conference right out of the gate. Is this the year the Tigers can finally do it? I know if you ask the Stink Town Crew they think so, question is not if but by how much! That being said it won't be an easy task. I'm of the belief that you need to show me before I can really believe it. I'm taking the Trojans in a close one. Hopefully this time though the Trojans won't rush the field when they pull it off.

1 hour ago, Fortune Teller said:

Biggest game in some time in the EIAC and there is no chatter at all, very disappointing. I'll start this snow ball off and see what we can get.

Week 1 EIAC Matchups:

Batesville vs Indian Creek: Not sure what the Dogs have coming back, know that their QB is pretty stout. Can't say much either about the Braves? I'll give it to Batesville this week since they're home.

Greensburg vs Shelbyville: The Golden Bears have a new captain but I think that hole is a little to big to dig out of in week one. I'll take the Pirates big over the Golden Bears.

Rushville @ Milan: Another new coach taking over in the EIAC. Word has it that the Wigwam will not be rocking to much this season. I'll take the newly charged Lions.

Connersville @ Richmond: Didn't get a chance to play one another last year, I believe because of COVID? I'll just play hometown favorites here like I did with Batesville, Spartans in a close one.

Franklin County @ New Castle: The Wildcats lost a bunch but I believe have a good crew coming back. I look to see them have a repeat winning season. Wildcats bring this one home.

South Dearborn vs Seymour: I think it depends on what offense Coach Ballart and Homie da Clown decide to run this week. If it's Double Wing I'll give it to them, if not Owls win.

East Central @ Lawrenceburg: And the one we've all been waiting for. We get the biggest game of the season in this conference right out of the gate. Is this the year the Tigers can finally do it? I know if you ask the Stink Town Crew they think so, question is not if but by how much! That being said it won't be an easy task. I'm of the belief that you need to show me before I can really believe it. I'm taking the Trojans in a close one. Hopefully this time though the Trojans won't rush the field when they pull it off.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/562148644792949

https://www.facebook.com/Hoosier-High-School-Football-107360041590757/?ref=page_internal

Stopo i at Hoosier High School Football and catch our interviews with Lawrenceburg Coach Knigga and EC Head Coach Meiners.  They discuss the upcoming opener and the season at large

HHFLogo.jpg

Glad to be back, not a lot to say yet I'm going to let the picks wait a week until i see how this week goes

Will take the Dogs by 10, and the Trojans by at least 2 TD's otherwise too many unknowns at this point

Im sure STC is even busier than normal at the shop, I heard he got a promotion.

he's still cracking tiger BL's but I'm sure he will find time to give his insight at some point

Need an APB on some of the old favorites, we have a standard to uphold as one of the most entertaining groups on the GID

5 hours ago, LHS Recruiting Coordinator said:

I have been very busy and done lots of work this season… we have snagged some great players from the EIAC. EC and SD have to be upset that multiple starters have transferred to the best school in the 

Edited by BL1985trojans
Bad link

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

We're back boyz and it's another season in the EIAC.

The one thread where you come for all the facts

Don't worry COVID SUCKS & STC is BACK!

Week one has some good games on tap, but not enough beer in the dirty burg when the Tigers get this elephant off their back!

Casket Nation vs The House Gilly Built - The Dogs will bite and they are vicious, but those rhymes they be kickin are quite booty delicious - but those Braves can skin a dog and not take one lick....But Coach "U" will have the dogs trotting out the pound on top. Casket Nation 28 - Gilly's House 14

Hondaburg vs #canwescore Da Bears - STC is going to take the "Air" squatters - Hondaburg. STC has no reason to believe this will even be close. Hondaburg 35 - Da Bears 14

Stewart Town vs WigWam Nation - This has the potential to be a very exciting game! From what Stink is hearing, both teams may be down, but hey, STC is not buying that about WigWam Nation. They always have their Tepee's up and are ready to fight.  Stink has heard good things about Stewie Town, but those Indians have some fight and pride in them. Stink is taking the Indians!! WigWam Nation 21 - Stewie 7

Spartanville vs The Swinging Devils - Those Devils will come in HOT! The Devils will be ready get down! Spartanville will be coming in fresh off the County Fair Tour and looking to get a few more wins this year.....No rhyme or reason why, but STC will go with the Ville! Spartanville 28 - Swinging Devils 21

Chicken & Jo Joes vs Basketball Town - The Chicken will be extra greasy tonight! Those Cats will be hard to catch. The water will be up, Noah's Arc will be rolling and trees will be falling!! Wildcats take this one!! Chicken & Jo Joes 21 - Baskeball Town 14

River Rat "Boom" Boyz vs Hootie The Owls - Boom Boy will have those River Rats ready tonight! Doesn't matter what Boom Boy pulls out tonight for offense. Homie the Clown may run the Double Wing, Pro I, or some spread.....As STC said, won't matter cause those Owls are going to get blasted! It is Taco Night in Rat Ville if the Boom Boys cover -28.5.....River Rats 49 - Hootie - 17

BiG ReD & BlAcK vs Stink Town - well, well, well!!! The gator will be rolling, music will be blasting and those skeeters in the Pit will be biting! Those Trojans seem to be up in shambles as some new staff members come on board and some legends leave to tour the US of A! Stink Town on paper looks like it could make a run...but Stink is going to need some magic from Yoon's Rub. Those Tigers are fast and strong...but those Trojans are not dumb they got Master Splinter who has been scouting the Tigers all year long, 5,869 plays all drawn! Going to be a good one in the Pit, maybe one you all don't want to miss. Stink Town wins, cue the music at Connies cause lap dances will be happening and that place will be popping. Stink Town - 28 - Trojans 21

Stink Town FOREVER - Trojans NEVER!!!

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 3:01 PM, LHS Recruiting Coordinator said:

I have been very busy and done lots of work this season… we have snagged some great players from the EIAC. EC and SD have to be upset that multiple starters have transferred to the best school in the conference. 

Goodwill shopping. eyeroll. 

Long time follower of EIAC…first time writing. STC is back! I was afraid we wouldn’t be blessed with your presence! Finally game day, let’s hope COVID doesn’t hurt any of our teams like much of last season!  

Batesville vs Indian Creek: I don’t know much about the Braves but hear the Bulldogs return a lot of guys this season. They may have the next best QB in the conference behind Yoon IMO. This game didn’t go their way last year but I think Coach U and the Dawgs win in a close one.(Dawgs 21-17)

Greensburg vs Shelbyville: The golden bears are on a 25 game losing streak. I don’t see that changing tonight. Greensburg wins this one easy. (Pirates 31-7)

Rushville vs Milan: Sounds like the Lions have higher expectations than in the past for this season. They return their QB but don’t know much about the talent surrounding him. Milan is always a tough physical team. Rushville won’t have the firepower to compete. (Indians 28-14)

Connersville vs Richmond: This should be a interesting game! I heard Richmond was having issues with players not showing up to summer activities because of an incident with their HC (fight)? Connersville was a young team last year and brings back experience. Tough to predict these early matchups but I’ll give this one to the C-Ville. (Spartans 28-21)

FC vs New Castle: I heard this game had a possibility of being cancelled due to COVID at New Castle. But the game is still on far as I know. The cats bring back a lot of dudes this year. They lost their QB and RB but are able to replace them. #23 for FC might be the best athlete in the conference. This game isn’t even close. (Wildcats 48-14)

South Dearborn vs Seymour: Coach Boom and the knights will be ready to roll tonight! I hear they lost a All-state player to the boys down the road but no fear they will show up and let those Owls know what KFI is all about! (Knights 31-20)

EC vs Lawrenceburg: The game of the year in the EIAC right out of the gate! This will be a great one for sure. Like STC said the tigers on paper look like they have a team to make it back to Lucas Oil this year. They have dudes all over the field. EC on the other hand lost a few guys including their two bookend LB’s. They will be hard to replace but EC always seems to find a way to produce. I expect a low scoring game… but Coach K and the boys get the monkey of their back! (Tigers 17-14)

Bulldogs over Gillys house

Bulldogs QB can not be stopped in this game.

Air squats all night.

The O'fers continue for the Bears.

Upset alert

Lions over the Indians.

Connersville vs Richmond 

Internal problems for the Red Devils 

Connersville wins a close one.

Chicken and jo Joe's to much for New Castle.

BOOM BOYS and the Double Wing over the Owls.

Game of the week.

Can the Tigers hold on for 4 quarters.

With a Catholic school type of recruiting year I say so.

TIG...ERS by 2 TD's over the 

Big Red and Black.

12 minutes ago, LHS Recruiting Coordinator said:

Well… I guess we recruited the wrong players from our big brother. The Get Down Fighting GIF by NETFLIX

This program is an absolute joke. How Knigga keeps failing up is truly astonishing. He’s unorganized, with zero discipline. I’m happy our administration decided to put him in charge of the athletic department. Lol

The same administration that’s requiring mask on Monday, after packing in both student sections in the same end zone bleachers tonight. Does anyone running this place have any basic intelligence?

On 8/17/2021 at 3:01 PM, LHS Recruiting Coordinator said:

I have been very busy and done lots of work this season… we have snagged some great players from the EIAC. EC and SD have to be upset that multiple starters have transferred to the best school in the conference. 

Are you on the Unemployment line this morning. 

41 minutes ago, Cow Bell said:

No unemployment line for me. We take recruiting very serious at The Burg. If Coach K would have just played King Bray we may have stood a chance. Everything will be ok though, we still have our recruits from SD and Milan and it will keep spreading. Watch out EIAC… Hide yo Kids Hide yo Wife cuz we out here recruiting everybody. #academics 

No unemployment line for me. We take recruiting very serious at The Burg. If Coach K would have just played King Bray we may have stood a chance. Everything will be ok though, we still have our recruits from SD and Milan and it will keep spreading. Watch out EIAC… Hide yo Kids Hide yo Wife cuz we out here recruiting everybody. #academics 

Piper, Piper, Piper 1.2..3...

A joke of a program but still winning. 

22-4 the last two years, two sectional Championships and hopefully one more this year.

Undisciplined that is a joke, unless you are talking about Tiger BL's cause we all know we love those more than Coke!!!!