Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Columbus North @ Gibson Southern

4 hours ago, Cappy said:

The Office Lol GIF

The shots keep coming...

Even as a GS fan, I have to laugh at this.  

it’s gameday though.  Safe travels for the Columbus North fans and anyone else making the trip to The Jewell! 

it’s about time that the wait for football is over 😎

Edited by DumfriesYMCA

Just now, DumfriesYMCA said:

Even as a GS fan, I have to laugh at this.  

it’s gameday though.  Safe travels for the Columbus North fans and anyone else making the trip to The Jewel! 

it’s about time that the wait for football is over 😎

Yeah we don't play GS and I hope they have a great season,  but I'm still enjoying the occasional comments about the transfers. 

10 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Extremely impressed with GS this evening.. going to be a team reckon with all season long. Congrats to GS on a great showing 

I think this was the win everyone wanted to see out of Gibson Southern these past couple of years.  Especially after losing 48-6 last year to Columbus north.  What an improvement 

5 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I think this was the win everyone wanted to see out of Gibson Southern these past couple of years.  Especially after losing 48-6 last year to Columbus north.  What an improvement 

I agree, talk about a turnaround! GS faithful and southwest Indians should be very proud and impressed. Big time win.

Just now, Footballking16 said:

Lol.

I think it goes without being said. Columbus North has a ton more to worry about than than 6A mega enrollment school that they play once every 15 years in the tournament or voluntarily schedule.

Knew you wouldn’t disappoint.