Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The price of tickets

34 minutes ago, Trojanmp52 said:

I had seen that WC was charge $ 8.00 for tickets, and the only way you can get them is on line. How much is your school charging and how many school raised their price and going online only too.

I don't know what our school charges. I have what they call a Golden Husky Pass that's available free to anyone over 60 living in the school district and is good for admission to any home event in any sport(except tournaments or playoffs).

It only expires if I do.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Haha 2

Gibson Southern is $5 

but honestly, I was just thinking about how that price is truly too cheap in today’s game. I wouldn’t be shocked to see schools putting a $10 a ticket tag up.  

Inflation…cost of equipment and people’s time…we could definitely be paying more to the refs to help get away from the shortage of them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I don't know what our school charges. I have what they call a Golden Husky Pass that's available free to anyone over 60 living in the school district and is good for admission to any home event in any sport(except tournaments or playoffs).

It only expires if I do.

That's some kind of deal!👍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gonzoron said:

It only expires if I do.

Damned OLD GUY!! 

I got paid for my game...but then they decided to play 4 EXTRA possessions.  (Now that's YOUR Jeopardy Question of the night....for HS FB Week One....Irishman?)  

• Haha 1

Just now, Yuccaguy said:

Damned OLD GUY!! 

I got paid for my game...but then they decided to play 4 EXTRA possessions.  (Now that's YOUR Jeopardy Question of the night....for HS FB Week One....Irishman?)  

I'm sure you had  good night!  It sure was good to be back at the games!

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 12:06 AM, PHJIrish said:

That's some kind of deal!👍

As if these 60+ year old boomers couldn't afford to attend a H.S. game in the first place, now they get another cheap/free deal.  With the cost put on the backs of the younger generations, of course.

Ageism.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

As if these 60+ year old boomers couldn't afford to attend a H.S. game in the first place, now they get another cheap/free deal.  With the cost put on the backs of the younger generations, of course.

Ageism.

give my some.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Disdain 1

New Palestine is $6 if you buy at the gate, $5 if you buy online in advance. 

We learned this week Brebeuf Jesuit is $7 online in advance and $10 at the gate (or if you buy online less than an hour before kickoff). 

When I started going to HSFB games as a student 30 years ago, $3 was the going rate. 

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Ageism.

Jealous?🙂