Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bishop Chatard @ Warren Central

What's good GID. I'm back with a new topic. This week the Warren Central Warriors host the two time defending Class 3A champions Bishop Chatard Trojans. Yes, another Trojans team. Both teams are coming off of season opening losses. Chatard lost 24-16 and Warren Central lost 38-14. According to John Harrell's website, the two programs have never met on the gridiron before. Who are you all picking? My prediction: Warren Central bounces back in a close game. WC 28 BC 21. Fire away 

Rise up Warriors!!!

Heart tells me it'll be a hard fought, 4th quarter game. Head tells me the Warriors by several scores. Chatard doesn't have the cats this year.

I know nothing about Warren this year other than they didn't lose by 50 to Center Grove, which means they are at a minimum pretty damn good.

9 hours ago, temptation said:

Chatard could’ve held their own last year in this matchup.

Taking nothing away from Brebeuf but last week’s score gives me pause the Trojans can hang in this one.

I’ll take Warren by 3 scores.

Every metric the prior 2 years would have Chatard winning this game.  However closely.  Tightly contended games.

Warren Central’s 1,800 boys v. Chatard’s 300 boys (admittedly Catholic with their, errr….apparently inherent advantages per DT…..I guess) would tend to still favor the 1,800. 

Even so, I don’t expect the Chatard kids to “go gently”….it’s against their nature.  There’s no such thing as a “good night” at Chatard.

On 8/23/2021 at 8:45 PM, Grover said:

Warren gonna share game film this week?

Knowing Mike Kirschner, there was some technical or logistical reason for this issue. Likely, as others have said, the game film would have been from last year since they didn't scrimmage. Mike's a first-class guy and doesn't play petty games.

• Like 2