The Gridiron Digest

Canceled/newly scheduled games this season due to Covid outbreak/quarantine 

7 hours ago, oldtimeqb said:

Boonville is now looking for a week 1 game due to Covid Issues with their opponent.  Schedule shows that Paoli was originally scheduled. 

West Vigo and Boonville have been in contact. Not sure if they'll get anything done. I just talked to the AD and he said they've got nothing done yet. 

4 hours ago, gonzoron said:

North Montgomery has canceled their game at Hamilton Heights scheduled for 8/27. 

Hamilton Heights now scheduled AT Bluffton. Game time TBD.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 11:00 AM, Irishman said:

Clarksville at West Washington canceled by West Washington. 

I'm believe week 3 against Mitchell also cancelled. Week 4 against Springs Valley I'd assume in jeopardy due to timing of schools return

In a letter to school families, East Noble HS is going 100% virtual from the 26th through the 31st this month. All extra curricular activities have been canceled for that span of time as well. 

• sr1 changed the title to Canceled/newly scheduled games this season due to Covid outbreak/quarantine 
  • sr1 pinned this topic

Valpo Vs.Hammond Central has been moved to 10AM tomorrow and the game will be played at Valpo.

Not because of COVID but because the was a shooting at Hammond Central High School today where two students got shot.

5 hours ago, Irishman said:

Highland is looking for a week 3 opponent

Plenty of options as of today, per Harrells. Appears Culver is closest. 

1 minute ago, DE said:

Edit. According to the HNAC thread, Knox is open too. Don’t know which report is correct. 

Where there’s a will, there’s a way. 

13 hours ago, DE said:

Edit. According to the HNAC thread, Knox is open too. Don’t know which report is correct. 

I believe Culver is the school with COVID issues, so Knox would be the option between the two schools.

I saw on the news that 600 are in quarantine in the Crown Point school district.  Although I don't know if that's limited to just the high school or entire district.  I do know, however, that 600 is a lot of people and am praying for the wellness and hope it didn't hit the football all team too bad.

On 8/30/2021 at 4:05 PM, Irishman said:

Highland is looking for a week 3 opponent

On 8/30/2021 at 9:49 PM, DE said:

21 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I believe Culver is the school with COVID issues, so Knox would be the option between the two schools.

Highland will be playing at Knox on Friday

• Thanks 1

• Irishman locked this topic
  • sr1 unpinned this topic