Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 3 picks

19 minutes ago, southend said:

No hope for the Catholics? My teams old coach Lee Corso always said “never bet against the Catholics “

Im up with Bishop Luers getting a little more respect here. 

Luers definitely can make this a game against Homestead. I wouldn't be shocked to see them get the win on Friday.

5 hours ago, southend said:

No hope for the Catholics? My teams old coach Lee Corso always said “never bet against the Catholics “

Im up with Bishop Luers getting a little more respect here. 

Luers definitely has their best team in years. Extremely talented on offense, no doubt about that. I just don't think they can create enough stops to win this game.

On 8/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, jakone said:

Carroll at North Side

Dwenger at South Side

Luers at Homestead

Snider at Concordia

Wayne at Northrop

Carroll over North

Dwenger over South

Luers over Homestead 

Snider over Concordia 

Northrop over Wayne

Some one said North was short a few players. So was Dwenger. I bet Dwenger had more penalty yards than North had offense. 

3 minutes ago, Mebuck said:

Carroll over North

Dwenger over South

Luers over Homestead 

Snider over Concordia 

Northrop over Wayne

Some one said North was short a few players. So was Dwenger. I bet Dwenger had more penalty yards than North had offense. 

That sectional will be brutal. That kid from North is a stud...not too many can affect the game like him....flim looked sub 4.4.. could be wrong

Carroll at North Side - Could be a close one

Dwenger at South Side - Dwenger continues to roll

Luers at Homestead - Luers is good

Snider at Concordia - Snider by 10

Wayne at Northrop - Wayne has played two tough teams back to back, get a W here

Figured I would jump in over here since the NLC thread is mostly me and 1 or 2 other guys:

Carroll at North Side - Give me the Chargers in a tight one. Expecting a good game with a lot of offense.

Dwenger at South Side - Happy for the Archers getting a victory last week, but this will be a shot right back to reality. Saints should roll.

Luers at Homestead - should be a classic. I'll take the home team and the 6A squad, but wouldn't be surprised to see the Knights win. They've done it before.

Snider at Concordia - I honestly don't know, I just have this strange feeling in my gut the Cadets pull it out. Not sold on Eshbach as their coach though. Had an unimpressive tenure at Wawasee, so I'll take Snider.

Wayne at Northrop - Thought the Bruins might make a little noise this year. Doesn't appear to be the case. Someone gets their first win of the season, and the Generals have definitely played a more difficult first two games.

14 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Figured I would jump in over here since the NLC thread is mostly me and 1 or 2 other guys:

Carroll at North Side - Give me the Chargers in a tight one. Expecting a good game with a lot of offense.

Dwenger at South Side - Happy for the Archers getting a victory last week, but this will be a shot right back to reality. Saints should roll.

Luers at Homestead - should be a classic. I'll take the home team and the 6A squad, but wouldn't be surprised to see the Knights win. They've done it before.

Snider at Concordia - I honestly don't know, I just have this strange feeling in my gut the Cadets pull it out. Not sold on Eshbach as their coach though. Had an unimpressive tenure at Wawasee, so I'll take Snider.

Wayne at Northrop - Thought the Bruins might make a little noise this year. Doesn't appear to be the case. Someone gets their first win of the season, and the Generals have definitely played a more difficult first two games.

I couldn't have said it better myself regarding each game. Except........................"I just have this strange feeling in my gut the Cadets pull it out." Snider's a better football team than the scores of the  first two games indicated. Concordia won't have much of a chance in this one if Snider puts there best foot forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTF said:

I couldn't have said it better myself regarding each game. Except........................"I just have this strange feeling in my gut the Cadets pull it out." Snider's a better football team than the scores of the  first two games indicated. Concordia won't have much of a chance in this one if Snider puts there best foot forward. 

Oh I don't disagree. Snider should destroy Concordia. That's why I said I didn't know why, I just felt some weird feeling that they were going to get the upset tonight, but maybe that's just the Taco Bell from last night sitting in my gut 🤣

16 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Oh I don't disagree. Snider should destroy Concordia. That's why I said I didn't know why, I just felt some weird feeling that they were going to get the upset tonight, but maybe that's just the Taco Bell from last night sitting in my gut 🤣

With the way Sniders defense has been playing Concordia could definitely make a game out if it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mebuck said:

Carroll over North

Dwenger over South

Luers over Homestead 

Snider over Concordia 

Northrop over Wayne

Could that have possibly been a BD record for penalty yards in a game? That was unreal.

58 minutes ago, BLKnights7 said:

Luers hangs on 45-42. Love the Underdog mentality from the Knights.

Underdogs my butt.  According to people who think a 2a should not be able to compete with 6a? Ha. Except for the Catholics Fort  wayne has a group of has beens. All of them. 

• Like 1