Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hey DE

Boilernation

I was up your way over the weekend with a group of guys from Central Indiana. We rented a house in DeMotte and played 3 rounds at Sandy Pines. That is a gem of a golf course! A lot of nice houses in that area. Are people escaping the Lake County property taxes and commuting up to Crown Point/Merrillville or even Valpo? 

6 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

I was up your way over the weekend with a group of guys from Central Indiana. We rented a house in DeMotte and played 3 rounds at Sandy Pines. That is a gem of a golf course! A lot of nice houses in that area. Are people escaping the Lake County property taxes and commuting up to Crown Point/Merrillville or even Valpo? 

Hey buddy yeah.

It is excellent.  Many people are getting out of poorly ran areas.

6 minutes ago, DE said:

Hey buddy yeah.

It is excellent.  Many people are getting out of poorly ran areas.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t add my two cents.  Sandy Pines is a great course, one of the best in the area.  I moved to Lowell abutting 15 years ago and have seen a stunning difference in the Southern communities.  Much more family friendly and livable.

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

I’d be remiss if I didn’t add my two cents.  Sandy Pines is a great course, one of the best in the area.  I moved to Lowell abutting 15 years ago and have seen a stunning difference in the Southern communities.  Much more family friendly and livable.

Very true.  Much different values.

Noting is perfect, but I love it here.

Just now, Gipper said:

Me, too!

Sure I might have seen the coos arresting a young man at a certain gas station across the street from Cedar Lake (the body of water, not the town), but that’s the price you pay for greatness.

18 hours ago, gonzoron said:

That must be quite a commute in the wintertime. Hope you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

Is everything ok?

After 18 hours, your quoted comment still makes zero sense at this juncture.

Hope all is well.  Maybe you misquoted the wrong person again.

9 minutes ago, DE said:

Is everything ok?

After 18 hours, your quoted comment still makes zero sense at this juncture.

Hope all is well.  Maybe you misquoted the wrong person again.

I didn't misquote anyone. I used the quote feature to quote you. Who's wrong now?

5 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I didn't misquote anyone. I used the quote feature to quote you. Who's wrong now?

Not getting into your childish pi$$ing match. 

You made a comment about a commute and 4 wheel drive car that makes zero sense. 

Be well. 

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:21 AM, Boilernation said:

I believe they are currently making some stay and play housing right by the driving range. 

Sandy Pines hosts Boys Golf Regional that pulls rom NWI down to Carmel area, needless to say, you better be a dude to get out of that field. 

Been very fortunate to enjoy that course for so many years.   Glad you enjoyed yourself.  hard not too.   

53 minutes ago, DE said:

Not getting into your childish pi$$ing match. 

You made a comment about a commute and 4 wheel drive car that makes zero sense. 

Be well. 

No sense at all.  I drive my 4-cylinder car all over the place…

8 hours ago, Gipper said:

No sense at all.  I drive my 4-cylinder car all over the place…

That's awesome.

With all that money you save on gas vs. a guzzing 4-wheel drive vehicle, NOW would be a great time for you to donate the the Gridiron Digest!

Join the other 9 members in the top 10(number of posts) who are Boosters!

Here's the link: https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

It would be a great time for @Danny to donate also.

The GID is the one, the only, the first church of Indiana High School Football! Show your support!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

That's awesome.

With all that money you save on gas vs. a guzzing 4-wheel drive vehicle, NOW would be a great time for you to donate the the Gridiron Digest!

The GID is the one, the only, the first church of Indiana High School Football! Show your support!

Retired Ron is the new version of the Winamac fan who's name shall not be mentioned.

#ChangeMyMind #Stalker2.0 #Creep

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

That's awesome.

@DTfacebook group is pretty good too.  And it's "free".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

That's awesome.

I got an idea for you and Bob (he liked your comment)...

You donate to First Church and I will donate here.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DE said:

Retired Ron is the new version of the Winamac fan who's name shall not be mentioned.

He wasn't a booster either, and I don't remember him urging others to donate, so it looks like you're wrong again.

5 minutes ago, DE said:

@DTfacebook group is pretty good too. 

I wouldn't know.