Down hill from here for Dwenger 

50 minutes ago, Mebuck said:

Luers over Cadets

Wayne over North

Carroll over Bruins

South over Snider lol

Homestead over Dwenger 

Down hill from here for Dwenger 

How do you believe this group of Bishop Dwenger seniors performed as freshman for their nine game season? They won all their games of the eight conference teams they played. Game 9 was a substitute game fill in for one of the conference team that wasn't able to fill an all frosh squad. So, they played the DeKalb 'Barons' at Waterloo, for the win. 

12 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

How do you believe this group of Bishop Dwenger seniors performed as freshman for their nine game season? They won all their games of the eight conference teams they played. Game 9 was a substitute game fill in for one of the conference team that wasn't able to fill an all frosh squad. So, they played the DeKalb 'Barons' at Waterloo, for the win. 

All he does is whine about how bad Dwenger is every year, don't take it too seriously.

17 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

That was then this is now.

5 hours ago, Prospect said:

All he does is whine about how bad Dwenger is every year, don't take it too seriously.

I would love to eat Crow on my prediction

3 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Homestead pounding Dwenger, hopefully Snider is ready next week. 

I don't see Snider being a threat in this one. Homestead's pass game is too much of a mismatch against Snider's pass defense. 

Edited by BTF
correction

9 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

If they switch up their coverage they may be able to contend..would like to see them jam at the line every once in awhile to keep them guessing..

Well, I no football coach, but yes, I agree. When it is 3 and 5 or 7 or whatever and your D man is paying 10-15 yards off receiver, that just makes no sense to me. 

10 hours ago, psaboy said:

Well, I no football coach, but yes, I agree. When it is 3 and 5 or 7 or whatever and your D man is paying 10-15 yards off receiver, that just makes no sense to me. 

Maybe they are waiting until the playoffs?? The bucs won a super bowl without a fantastic back 4..coaches scheme up solutions to hide deficiencies..greater coaches expose them..coach k (Luers) being a complete student of the game is scary..those guys might be in for a run..he is playing n chess at a young age..tippy has to do what he knows needs done..