Jump to content
The Gridiron Digest

SAC week 4 picks


Recommended Posts

On 9/7/2021 at 10:41 AM, jakone said:

Concordia at Luers

North Side at Wayne

Northrop at Carroll

South Side at Snider

Homestead at Dwenger... pick em

Luers over Cadets

Wayne over North

Carroll over Bruins

South over Snider lol

Homestead over Dwenger 

Down hill from here for Dwenger 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Mebuck said:

Luers over Cadets

Wayne over North

Carroll over Bruins

South over Snider lol

Homestead over Dwenger 

Down hill from here for Dwenger 

How do you believe this group of Bishop Dwenger seniors performed as freshman for their nine game season? They won all their games of the eight conference teams they played. Game 9 was a substitute game fill in for one of the conference team that wasn't able to fill an all frosh squad. So, they played the DeKalb 'Barons' at Waterloo, for the win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

How do you believe this group of Bishop Dwenger seniors performed as freshman for their nine game season? They won all their games of the eight conference teams they played. Game 9 was a substitute game fill in for one of the conference team that wasn't able to fill an all frosh squad. So, they played the DeKalb 'Barons' at Waterloo, for the win. 

All he does is whine about how bad Dwenger is every year, don't take it too seriously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, statmurp_10 said:

How do you believe this group of Bishop Dwenger seniors performed as freshman for their nine game season? They won all their games of the eight conference teams they played. Game 9 was a substitute game fill in for one of the conference team that wasn't able to fill an all frosh squad. So, they played the DeKalb 'Barons' at Waterloo, for the win. 

 That was then this is now.

5 hours ago, Prospect said:

All he does is whine about how bad Dwenger is every year, don't take it too seriously.

 I would love to eat Crow on my prediction

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Homestead pounding Dwenger, hopefully Snider is ready next week. 

I don't see Snider being a threat in this one. Homestead's pass game is too much of a mismatch against Snider's pass defense. 

 

Edited by BTF
correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

If they switch up their coverage they may be able to contend..would like to see them jam at the line every once in awhile to keep them guessing..

Well, I no football coach, but yes, I agree. When it is 3 and 5 or 7 or whatever and your D man is paying 10-15 yards off receiver, that just makes no sense to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, psaboy said:

Well, I no football coach, but yes, I agree. When it is 3 and 5 or 7 or whatever and your D man is paying 10-15 yards off receiver, that just makes no sense to me. 

Maybe they are waiting until the playoffs?? The bucs won a super bowl without a fantastic back 4..coaches scheme up solutions to hide deficiencies..greater coaches expose them..coach k (Luers) being a complete student of the game is scary..those guys might be in for a run..he is playing n chess at a young age..tippy has to do what he knows needs done..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...