Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Plymouth Rockies

20 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

I heard that Plymouth has changed their entire offense!!   Did i hear it right that they are trying to play Bart Ball???    Man that offense is very complex to be installing in a few days.  Wasnt for sure if this was facts or not.  

I did not see the offense that Plymouth ran in Week 1 and Week 2, but yes in fact last week against Warsaw, they tried running some variation of the triple option. I was surprised to see it as well, and you could tell the kids did not seem comfortable in it, specifically the linemen. I couldn't tell you how many times I saw their QB or a running back getting hit behind the scrimmage by the Tigers, and darn near every Plymouth lineman was standing there looking back.

Last week's game was the Channel 46 GOTW. You can watch it here: 

2 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I did not see the offense that Plymouth ran in Week 1 and Week 2, but yes in fact last week against Warsaw, they tried running some variation of the triple option. I was surprised to see it as well, and you could tell the kids did not seem comfortable in it, specifically the linemen. I couldn't tell you how many times I saw their QB or a running back getting hit behind the scrimmage by the Tigers, and darn near every Plymouth lineman was standing there looking back.

Last week's game was the Channel 46 GOTW. You can watch it here: 

HOLY BLOCKS IN THE BACK!! @ 11:00 (1st Tiger Score)

• Thanks 1