Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

N.I.C. WEEK # 5

Hard to believe but in 5 weeks many teams will have finished their season.  So the games involving NIC teams for this week

Friday, Sep. 17
Bremen at Jimtown ©, 7 pm
Elkhart at Penn ©, 7 pm
Glenn at Knox, 7:30 pm
New Prairie at St. Joseph ©, 7:30 pm
Adams at Marian ©, 7 pm
Clay at Washington ©, 7 pm
Riley at Mattawan (Mich.), 7:30 pm

Bremen is on a lose one win one streak to start the season. It is time for the Lions to lose one once again.  Jimtown has Bremen's number even when Bremen may have had the better team in games the last few years, Jimtown always wins.  Jimtown 35 Bremen 22

Elkhart wins this one but I think it will be close 27-22.

Glenn should handle Knox, but I don't know what happened to the Falcons last weak. 34-20

New Prairie isn't going to lose 2 in a row, right?  35-17

Adams and Marian is gonna be interesting.  Marian seems to be starting to click.  Knights over Eagles 35-30

Washington

Mattawan

18 hours ago, ASJCPUMA said:

Hard to believe but in 5 weeks many teams will have finished their season.  So the games involving NIC teams for this week

Friday, Sep. 17
Elkhart at Penn ©, 7 pm
Adams at Marian ©, 7 pm

Jimmies by 20 over the Lions.

Elkhart by 10 over Penn

Knox handles Glenn by 13

Marian big over Adams

Washington over Clay

NP by 24 over ST Joe. Np needs to get more people involved in the offense. Mungia is a stud but you could easily see him getting wore down. When they brought in fresh legs  it made a big difference.

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Np needs to get more people involved in the offense. Mungia is a stud but you could easily see him getting wore down. When they brought in fresh legs  it made a big difference.

This exactly. Not only do they need more people involved (which NP has) but the offense is predictable. Will be interesting to see how NP responds going forward but I hope they can figure it out. They have the talent to have a championship caliber team. If they fall short there will be some serious questions regarding the head coach. 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:35 AM, MarshallCounty said:

Bremen is on a lose one win one streak to start the season. It is time for the Lions to lose one once again.  Jimtown has Bremen's number even when Bremen may have had the better team in games the last few years, Jimtown always wins.  Jimtown 35 Bremen 22

Elkhart wins this one but I think it will be close 27-22.

Glenn should handle Knox, but I don't know what happened to the Falcons last weak. 34-20

New Prairie isn't going to lose 2 in a row, right?  35-17

Adams and Marian is gonna be interesting.  Marian seems to be starting to click.  Knights over Eagles 35-30

Washington

Mattawan

Doesn’t help when you take the opening kick off to the 40, 3 plays later you break a long run to the 10 and can’t punch it in. TE was running free into the end zone. Then Jimtown drives it down and you pick it off on the 15…. 3 plays later you throw a pick 6. It was Glenn’s game to lose and mistakes cost them. Penalties stopped drives. 2 weeks in a row they killed themselves. 

On 9/12/2021 at 4:37 PM, ASJCPUMA said:

Friday, Sep. 17
Elkhart at Penn ©, 7 pm
Adams at Marian ©, 7 pm

JIMTOWN - being at home

GLENN over Knox based on what I saw from Knox on TV last week

ELKHART/PENN - to me a toss up since both are searching for their identity - 

MARIAN - they will defense the Adams offense

WASHINGTON - should be better than Clay but has not played in 2 weeks

NEW PRAIRIE - SJ need to find a full time QB and a RB.  I think the physical game of NP takes over in the 2nd half like Adams did

Edited by ASJCPUMA

Bremen at Jimtown  -- Bremen has too many holes and Jimtown has more depth
Elkhart at Penn  --  Close game, Penn is beat down from schedule and not as talented
Glenn at Knox, -- Knox could suprise.  Glenn is not consistent on offense and someone mentioned Creed got hurt last week.  Is he playing?
New Prairie at St. Joseph  -- New Prairie will get the running game straight after and off week.
Adams at Marian -- Marian is vastly improved and playing well.
Clay at Washington  --- Not much to say here.  Clay is outclassed each week.

8 hours ago, LionKing said:
Bremen at Jimtown  -- Bremen has too many holes and Jimtown has more depth
Elkhart at Penn  --  Close game, Penn is beat down from schedule and not as talented
Glenn at Knox, -- Knox could suprise.  Glenn is not consistent on offense and someone mentioned Creed got hurt last week.  Is he playing?
New Prairie at St. Joseph  -- New Prairie will get the running game straight after and off week.
Adams at Marian -- Marian is vastly improved and playing well.
Clay at Washington  --- Not much to say here.  Clay is outclassed each week.

Creed played and ran all over Knox broke a 71 yard TD run, 53 yard TD run, 3 yard TD and threw a 67 yard TD pass…28-7 final. 

Edited by TurfToe