Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A - games in

4 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Has to be yes.  Whoever (or is it whomever?) ranks Jasper #1 also has Roncalli #8.  I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell that guy if he thinks there are 7 teams better than Roncalli in 4A. 

4A ratings board from the IFCA website:

image.png.e3127e135fe2dfc6e81c36d34f4b41c5.png

22 hours ago, oldtimeqb said:

Has to be yes.  Whoever (or is it whomever?) ranks Jasper #1 also has Roncalli #8.  I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell that guy if he thinks there are 7 teams better than Roncalli in 4A. 

I think you'd have trouble finding 7 better teams in the state regardless of class. 

• Like 1

Really surprised Hobart isn’t ranked in the coaches poll. #7 in 4A in the Sagarin ratings and only Roncalli and Chatard have played a tougher schedule so far in 4A. Honestly, with the way the sectional and regional matchups are shaping up, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the Bricks took another trip to the semi state this year. The Lowell-Hobart game this week will be very telling. 

On 9/12/2021 at 9:37 PM, Knightsfan_01 said:

Leo — Awesome O-Line with size, a great stable of backs to share the load on carries, great hard nosed defense, great special teams, but a questionable Offensive scheme IMO.  This is what I don’t understand about Leo, they have all this size, great backs, experienced QB, and their scheme relies on deception, ball fakes, and confusion??  As soon as they match up against a defense that has the minimum level of size and tackling ability, AND has the scheme to stop their run they’re  in trouble.  I think Amstutz and EN have that defensive scheme. EN is 3-1 against Leo in the past 2 years with much of the same players on both teams.

Watch the film for yourself.  The "defensive" scheme they came up with was embarrassing.