• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

2024 POTUS election thread

Muda69

On 9/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, Muda69 said:

Things over at CNN have reached insane levels:

image.jpeg.a40363dc8b1d72096cf4a44d0f4ecee2.jpeg

Not surprised at this.  They know their guy & his administration/handlers have screwed up practically everything they've touched since the inauguration.  IMHO.  Damage control starting early this cycle.

Edited by Bonecrusher
  • Kill me now 1

• 1 month later...

Virginia - meet your new Lt. Governor.  ❤️ This.  A proud black immigrant, a former Marine, and now the first black woman elected to a statewide office in Virginia , AND a Republican.  Atta Girl Ms. Sears!!

Thanks Terry (Parents don't get to tell us what to teach) Mac. (Now - Former Governor of Virginia)

FDO7xbqXsAEEFRl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by swordfish
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

Virginia - meet your new Lt. Governor.  ❤️ This.  A proud black immigrant, a former Marine, and now the first black woman elected to a statewide office in Virginia , AND a Republican.  Atta Girl Ms. Sears!!

Thanks Terry (Parents don't get to tell us what to teach) Mac. (Now - Former Governor of Virginia)

FDO7xbqXsAEEFRl?format=jpg&name=900x900

All of the progressive liberals are whining by releasing stuff like this:

Post image

Post image

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

He was already the former Governor of Virginia, since Virginia doesn't allow their Governors to serve consecutive terms.

SF stands corrected.  Ralph (I'm not the racist y'all think I am) Northam is the out-going Governor.