Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bishop Gorman, NV vs Hamilton, AZ

The greatest comeback I have ever seen.. 

Bishop Gorman is ranked Top 10 in the country, and was up 24-7 with 1:05 left in the game. What occurs next is absolutely crazy. 

Hamilton kicks a FG to make it 24-10. Ensuing onside kick Hamilton recovers and scores a TD a few plays later.. 24-17.

Hamilton again, recovers another perfectly kicked onside kick. A few plays later Hamilton scores on a 22 yard pass play to make it 24-23. 
Hamilton goes for 2 and is successful completing the comeback and winning the game 25-24. 

Absolutely stunning, considering with about 5 minutes left in the game Bishop Gorman had almost 375 more yards in the game than Hamilton did. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

The greatest comeback I have ever seen.. 

Bishop Gorman is ranked Top 10 in the country, and was up 24-7 with 1:05 left in the game. What occurs next is absolutely crazy. 

Hamilton kicks a FG to make it 24-10. Ensuing onside kick Hamilton recovers and scores a TD a few plays later.. 24-17.

Hamilton again, recovers another perfectly kicked onside kick. A few plays later Hamilton scores on a 22 yard pass play to make it 24-23. 
Hamilton goes for 2 and is successful completing the comeback and winning the game 25-24. 

Absolutely stunning, considering with about 5 minutes left in the game Bishop Gorman had almost 375 more yards in the game than Hamilton did. 

That does sound like a heck of a comeback. Good example of never giving up and playing till the board reads all zeros

34 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Hey, @southend, so much for always betting on the Catholics…

Then again we have eternal salvation (not withstanding the sale on indulgences) on our side which is nice.

To be fair lol….Bishop Gorman isn’t all that Catholic….which is to say It’s basically IMG academy but with more celebrity children/children of The Who’s who in Las Vegas 

27 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Just watched the ending of this game and when Gorman was on their last play and the announcer said they were gonna need a little "Pitchy Pitchy Woo Woo" I lost it and started laughing so hard. 

From now on….if the game winning play is too much to be a Hail Mary….it will now be referred to as a “Pitchy Pitchy Woo Woo” 😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

Sounds like Hamilton (AZ) pulled a Warren Central out west and took victory from the jaws of defeat. Last night was the night of comebacks in high school football.

Only Hamilton did it against one of the nations best, and did it with less time. Down 17 with 65 seconds left. 

Doggone it, I clicked through that game several times and didn't watch to the end!  The best comeback I've ever seen was the one in Texas in 1994.  Watch to the end!  They actually have every-5-year anniversary celebrations about this one.

Edited by gindie