Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

Isn’t NV 2-3 right now with wins over the RP Pretenders and North Central Farmersburg?   And after this week they will be 3-3 with wins over the 2 mentioned and the sinking ship that is Rambler Dan?  The best thing about the WRC is when the NV Falconmarts are good or “THINK” they’ are good 🤣🤣🤣.      The talent discrepancy between the Falconmarts and the Wolfs is so great that it honestly won’t matter if Nick Saban was squaring off against Dabo Swinney in that game.  How in the world are the Wolfs going to get beat by the D1’s?  The Wolfs will stake claim to being WRC champions in what will go down as the weakest WRC football season in history.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wrcsage said:

Isn’t NV 2-3 right now with wins over the RP Pretenders and North Central Farmersburg?   And after this week they will be 3-3 with wins over the 2 mentioned and the sinking ship that is Rambler Dan?  The best thing about the WRC is when the NV Falconmarts are good or “THINK” they’ are good 🤣🤣🤣.      The talent discrepancy between the Falconmarts and the Wolfs is so great that it honestly won’t matter if Nick Saban was squaring off against Dabo Swinney in that game.  How in the world are the Wolfs going to get beat by the D1’s?  The Wolfs will stake claim to being WRC champions in what will go down as the weakest WRC football season in history.  

Nice positive post Sage. You should answer the  phones for suicide prevention. I swear to God you should 

On 9/21/2021 at 8:32 PM, wrcsage said:

I guess I just don't understand... What is RP prentending to be? A good team? No one would accuse them of being a championship caliber team. A term that has been thrown around a lot when mentioning the team from Rockville, but we've yet to see them carry around ANY hardware. No conference championships, no sectionals. I think the only pretenders this year are the Wolfs. They may finally get their WRC championship that has eluded them in what you call the "weaskest WRC football season in history." And if the talent discrepancy is so great, why are the Wolfs a last minute drive away from having the same record as the Falcons? NV might just be peaking at the right time. You act like those guys coaching on the Falcon sideline have never won big games before.

By the way, I would hate to tell my grandkids that I won a conference championship by default because all the other teams were mediocre. 

1 hour ago, Bear54 said:

I guess I just don't understand... What is RP prentending to be? A good team? No one would accuse them of being a championship caliber team. A term that has been thrown around a lot when mentioning the team from Rockville, but we've yet to see them carry around ANY hardware. No conference championships, no sectionals. I think the only pretenders this year are the Wolfs. They may finally get their WRC championship that has eluded them in what you call the "weaskest WRC football season in history." And if the talent discrepancy is so great, why are the Wolfs a last minute drive away from having the same record as the Falcons? NV might just be peaking at the right time. You act like those guys coaching on the Falcon sideline have never won big games before.

By the way, I would hate to tell my grandkids that I won a conference championship by default because all the other teams were mediocre. 

I could NOT agree with you any more!!! I'll take the NV coaching staff over the Wolves coaching staff everyday of the week.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, WRC123 said:

Don't shoot the messenger here... I'm just saying what I was told.. I know NV has never kicked it deep and I have been a fan of it. I remember the days when NV would score 50 on teams in a quarter and the JV would be playing the second quarter. Never would accuse Crabtree and co of running the score up on anyone.  

jv plays in 2nd quater...who then plays in jv games?

From a coaching perspective, the IHSAA set the mercy rule at 35 points. As a team with the lead, why wouldn’t you keep playing until you reach the running clock? If mercy is the IHSAA’s expectation only after a team is winning by 35, why dial it down earlier than that? There are several advantages to a running clock for the winning team.

I think if any coach had an issue with the 35 point activation for mercy they would take it up the IHSAA.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

Nobody not named Adams Central can stop the juggernaut Wolfs offense.  D1’s have given up 60 twice and 36 to Falconmart.  The century mark is a legitimate outcome tonight for the Wolfs.  

From what I've heard, Christian Johnson will not be playing tonight... I think with him off the field SV might have a chance to win tonight... 

My quick thoughts on tonight’s games 

The young improving Ponies will hang with Seegers for a while put will wear down in the 2nd half. Pats move into 2nd in conference.

Back in the ode days the Clovers got their ass kicked week one by a WRC time. Tonight will be a close loss to RP. 
THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! 

Will Crab Trees get slammed again for coaching after the mercy rules kick in. NV rolls over The Ramblers

I know Gippers is all excited but tonight The rubbers pull out an ultra thin victory overs the Rebs.

The Woofs and Cats will blow some bulbs tonight. Did anyone ever think they’d see a team coached by the Legend that didn’t have at least one strong runner and a hard hitting line? 
Woofs score last to almost seal the WRC title.

2 hours ago, wrcsage said:

If the Wolfs are without their QB I will change my prediction:  Wolfs 52, D1’s 38.  New total is set at 90.  That is a game changer.  

If the Cats lose to the Wolves (without QB1 Johnson) and fall to 2-4, I’m formally submitting paperwork to legally change the usage of “pretenders” to the team west of the Wabash and not named North Vermillion.    

Best game of the night.  A loss by PH makes the conference standing a little more interesting.   

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

My quick thoughts on tonight’s games 

The young improving Ponies will hang with Seegers for a while put will wear down in the 2nd half. Pats move into 2nd in conference.

Back in the ode days the Clovers got their ass kicked week one by a WRC time. Tonight will be a close loss to RP. 
THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! 

Will Crab Trees get slammed again for coaching after the mercy rules kick in. NV rolls over The Ramblers

I know Gippers is all excited but tonight The rubbers pull out an ultra thin victory overs the Rebs.

The Woofs and Cats will blow some bulbs tonight. Did anyone ever think they’d see a team coached by the Legend that didn’t have at least one strong runner and a hard hitting line? 
Woofs score last to almost seal the WRC title.

The SN-Covington matchup will be a good one, and not a blowout.  

• Thanks 1