Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 6

You would be surprised at what kids get away with now! We live in a different time frame. As a former coach I do not agree with it but it is what it is. The AD at Eastbrook is a great man and always does the right thing. May not always agree with everything done but these kids are doing nothing different than we did 20-30 years ago. Problem is everyone has social media and knows everyone's business! 

Let these kids learn from their mistakes and move on! I have seen other kids throughout the cic get away with alot worse.

I hope Alexandria puts up a decent fight but not holding my breath. They will have to score 50+ to be competitive and we all know that won't happen. Alex cannot stop anyone with that defense! 

• Thanks 2

Eastbrook over Alexandria.  2nd half is a running clock as Eastbrook cruises.

Blackford over Elwood.  May be the closest game of the night.

Mississinewa over Frankton.  Mississinewa and Frankton square off for the CIC Tennis title at 4:30 at Mississinewa.  Mississinewa will want to hand Frankton 2 losses on the night.

Oak Hill over Madison-Grant.  Oak Hill wants to bounce back after back to back losses plus being homecoming, Oak Hill is on a mission.

7 hours ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

More of that fatherly wisdom.  (Unsolicited, of coarse).  Just don’t try to tear down players or coaches and it’ll be fine.

Nobody has been torn down but your defensiveness speaks volumes and confirms my thoughts.  

10 hours ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

Look, you can dance around this all you like, but you’ve been doing this kind of thing on here for years now.

Questioning decisions made by certain people?  Yeah, I have.  Wish I didn't have to do it anymore but adults need to make the right choices.  

8 hours ago, XStar said:

Questioning decisions made by certain people?  Yeah, I have.  Wish I didn't have to do it anymore but adults need to make the right choices.  

I didn’t agree with only one game suspension either, until I heard of the punishment that the some parents and coaches have done. I think a couple of the kids have learned from their mistakes and won’t let it happen again. It does look bad if your an outsider and only see it as a one game suspension. But trust me it was more than that on and off the field

10 hours ago, Indiansreloaded said:

Eastbrook over Alexandria.  2nd half is a running clock as Eastbrook cruises.

Blackford over Elwood.  May be the closest game of the night.

Mississinewa over Frankton.  Mississinewa and Frankton square off for the CIC Tennis title at 4:30 at Mississinewa.  Mississinewa will want to hand Frankton 2 losses on the night.

Oak Hill over Madison-Grant.  Oak Hill wants to bounce back after back to back losses plus being homecoming, Oak Hill is on a mission.

Big win for ole miss last week. I thought that they would win but not by that much… saw Campbell had like 6 TDs

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, panther10 said:

I didn’t agree with only one game suspension either, until I heard of the punishment that the some parents and coaches have done. I think a couple of the kids have learned from their mistakes and won’t let it happen again. It does look bad if your an outsider and only see it as a one game suspension. But trust me it was more than that on and off the field

Big win for ole miss last week. I thought that they would win but not by that much… saw Campbell had like 6 TDs

Fair enough.  Like I mentioned earlier, I don't have all of the details but I have heard a great deal about it.  Appreciate your perspective.  

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

On 9/23/2021 at 6:21 PM, GV5 said:

You would be surprised at what kids get away with now! We live in a different time frame. As a former coach I do not agree with it but it is what it is. The AD at Eastbrook is a great man and always does the right thing. May not always agree with everything done but these kids are doing nothing different than we did 20-30 years ago. Problem is everyone has social media and knows everyone's business! 

Let these kids learn from their mistakes and move on! I have seen other kids throughout the cic get away with alot worse.

I hope Alexandria puts up a decent fight but not holding my breath. They will have to score 50+ to be competitive and we all know that won't happen. Alex cannot stop anyone with that defense! 

This is the best response on here. We'll said sir, well said. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CoachOsGhost said:

This is the best response on here. We'll said sir, well said. 

Thank you sir! Just been around and seen to much in the last 15 years! When it comes to a star player they are treated much differently than a lower teered player in the cic for the most part! But Eastbrook is a class act and leads by example.  I hope someday that the rest of the schools will learn from it!

• Thanks 1